A handy way to get paid.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, the upgrade to ANZ FastPay®, is packed with new features that will deliver enhanced card acceptance when processing card payments including:
- Upgraded ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
- New Card Reader allowing you to securely take card payments by inserting or swiping the card.²
- New online desktop portal allowing you to reset your ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app log in PIN, resend customer receipts, view transaction history and detail, as well as export transaction reports.
Click 'Apply now' to complete a quick and easy ANZ FastPay® Next Generation application form.
- Secure payments: Via the use of a Card Reader, ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows you to securely take PIN transactions on EFTPOS, credit or debit card payments on the go, by simply swiping or inserting the card.2
- EFTPOS now available: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation makes getting paid easier, by letting you accept EFTPOS, credit and debit card payments on the spot anytime, anywhere.
- Access your funds faster: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows same day access to your takings in your linked ANZ Business Account, for transactions settled before 6.30 pm AEST/AEDT.
- Additional devices: With ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, you can have as many Card Readers and smartphones/tablets linked to your account as you’d like, with all your takings settled into the one ANZ Business Account.
- Additional users: Each user can have their own Card Reader, or Card Readers can be shared across multiple users.
- Multiple businesses: Flexibility of setting up multiple businesses^ on the same iPhone, iPad or Android™ device. (NB. Each business will have it’s own Card Reader/s).
- Online reporting: You can now export all transaction information to Microsoft Excel or a .CSV file via the use of the new ANZ FastPay® Portal.
- Easy receipting: The convenience of sending receipts directly to your customers by email and SMS.
- Limited or Unlimited transaction limit: You can apply for either a $3,000 weekly transaction value cap or an unlimited weekly number and value of transactions.
We've simplified the cost structure for the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app:
- Free to download
- Merchant Service Fee has been reduced to 2.3% (inc. GST) for Visa and MasterCard transactions.³
- $30 Chargeback Fee (inc. GST) per chargeback.
New costs include:
- $0.30 Debit Card Fee4 (inc. GST) will apply for every EFTPOS transaction.
- Monthly $5 Card Reader Rental Fee (inc. GST) will apply for each Card Reader ordered.
- $130 Card Reader Replacement Fee (inc. GST) will be incurred for lost or stolen Card Readers.
- $130 Closure Administration Fee (inc. GST) will be incurred for all closures.
Accessibility options for ANZ FastPay Next Generation
ANZ is making improvements to the existing ANZ FastPay® merchant facility that will deliver improved customer security when processing card payments on the go1.
These improvements include the introduction of a new scrambled PIN entry method for added security, via the use of the ANZ FastPay® Card Reader with the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app.
Some Merchants and cardholders with visual impairment may have difficulties in reading the Card Reader’s screen, and will not have the ability to utilise the accessibility options on the smartphone or tablet, as the Card Reader is inserted into the audio jack.
If you or your customer experience any challenges in using the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app and Card Reader, please refer to your options below.
Please select the "Mail Order / Telephone Order" (MOTO) option when processing the transaction.
If you do not have MOTO enabled, please call the Merchant Contact Centre on 1800 790 232 and they will be happy to assist you.
Please advise the support staff that you have a visually impaired cardholder that requires you to process a MOTO transaction.
Please call our Merchant Sales Team on 1300 366 988 to discuss merchant facility options that will cater for your specific needs.
Please advise the support staff that you have a user that is visually impaired.
Terms and conditions
- ANZ FastPay® Next Generation App Terms and Conditions iOS (PDF 116kB)
- ANZ FastPay® Next Generation App Terms and Conditions Android (PDF 116kB)
- ANZ FastPay® Next Generation General Terms and Conditions (PDF 236kB)
¹ ANZ FastPay® Next Generation only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms and conditions, and fees and charges, and settlement times apply to the use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation.
² ANZ FastPay® Next Generation processes Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards and EFTPOS cards as well as American Express credit cards. If you wish to accept American Express cards then you need to contact American Express directly. Use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
³ A minimum Merchant Service Fee of $10 (including GST) a month applies to Visa and MasterCard transactions
4 Enacted when the 'SAVINGS' or 'CHEQUE' function is selected on the ANZ FastPay facility
^ Subject to approval of an additional ANZ FastPay® facility.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation for iPhone may only be downloaded to an iPhone or iPad with iOS 7or later software. ANZ FastPay® Next Generation for Android™ is compatible with devices running Android™ 4.3 or above.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation for iPhone is only available from the App Store. ANZ FastPay® Next Generation for Android™ is only available from Google Play™. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
ANZ FastPay® is a registered trademark of ANZ.
© ANZ FastPay® Next Generation is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trademark of ANZ.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.