High volume integrated transaction processing
Processing high volume payments is easier than you think with our integrated and contactless Point of Sale (POS) terminal. Once the transaction is entered into your POS system, it then communicates to the ANZ POS Plus™ 2 terminal for fast and secure processing - so you only need to enter transaction details once. It also provides detailed reporting suitable for those looking to accept a high volume of payments via single or multiple POS systems.
- Easy integration to your POS system
- Processes contactless transactions
- Flexible connectivity (USB or serial)
- Clear back-lit display and colour screens
- Improved cash flow with same day, every day settlement.*
- Optional features including Tipping and Customer Preferred Currency.^
Businesses requiring EFTPOS terminal integration to their Point of Sale (POS) system, processing medium to high transaction volumes.
Find out more or apply
Call 1300 366 988
Benefits to you
Improved cash flow
We provide fast access to your funds through same day settlement to an ANZ business account every day.*
Integrated payment services and flexible connectivity
Terminal integration to a POS system. Supports both USB and serial connectivity.
Terminal integration allows detailed report functionality via your Point of Sale (POS) system.
Supports major debit and credit cards, contactless cards and can accept charge cards.
Add new features and functionality to suit your business such as Tipping and Pre-Authorisation for pre-ordered goods and services.
Dedicated specialist support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Features the latest in terminal software security for PIN protection and card verification, as well as EMV Chip Card processing.
Fees and charges
We offer competitive pricing packages that can be customised to meet your business needs.
Terms and conditions
* For ANZ business accounts funds are available for transactions settled by 9pm (AEST). For non ANZ business account holders, ANZ transfers the funds to their bank the following business day and the availability of the funds is determined by their bank.
^ Subject to eligibility.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.