Do you want more time to pay?
ANZ Business 55 Interest Free Days can help you better manage difficult cash flow periods by offering:
- Up to 55 days interest free1 credit on purchases.
- Save time by paying for more transactions on card rather than cheques and purchase orders.
- Control cardholder spending. Set a monthly spend cap for each cardholder to match your budget. You can choose to restrict cash access on some or all cards depending on your requirements.
- Convenient ATM, ANZ internet and phone banking. Gain 24/7 access to your account over the internet and phone. Check your current balances and transaction details and make payments at a time that suits you.
- Tap and pay with your mobile phone. Apple Pay®, Android Pay™ and ANZ Mobile Pay let you use your compatible Apple® or Android™ device to tap and pay with an eligible ANZ card, so you can continue to get the same great benefits and security. Load your eligible ANZ card6 today for a fast and easy way to pay using your phone.
- Widely accepted. Visa cards are accepted at tens of millions of locations around the world.
- Simple monthly statements. You get one simple monthly statement that summarises all fees, charges and payments with transactions conveniently sorted by cardholder.
- ANZ credit card security – ANZ FalconTM. ANZ Falcon security works around-the-clock to monitor your card for any suspicious transactions when you shop online, over the phone and overseas.
- Unauthorised Transactions Insurance. Unauthorised Transactions Insurance protects your business against fraudulent misuse for up to $37,500 per cardholder, and $200,000 per annum for the total card facility4.
- Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance. Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance pays up to $250,000 to the cardholder, their spouse and/or dependent children in the case of a covered accident occurring during a journey purchased with the card4.
- Design My Card. Transform your cards into something special by uploading your logo or favourite business image5 with Design My Card.
- ANZ Online Statements. Enjoy easy access anywhere, anytime in ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
- Data Feeds. Simplify your accounting processes with direct daily data feeds to many accounting software providers, including Xero™, MYOB®, Reckon One, Saasu, Sage, SISS or Intuit QuickBooks® Online.
1. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Business Visa Terms and Conditions.
3. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. The Unauthorised Transactions Insurance and Transit Accident Insurance are part of a group policy issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to ANZ. Access to the benefit of cover is provided to eligible ANZ cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions apply which may be amended from time to time. The Terms and Conditions are contained within the ANZ Commercial Cards Terms and Conditions booklet (PDF 348kB).
5. Subject to Image Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
TM ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation (DUNS) ABN 074 664 175.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ Apple Pay.
6. Mobile payments available on compatible devices and eligible ANZ cards. View the full list at anz.com/mobilepayments.
Apple, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ Mobile Pay (PDF 124kB).
Terms and conditions (PDF 216kB) apply to the use of Android Pay. Android, Android Pay and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.