Reward your business for making everyday purchases with ANZ Business One Visa Rewards Options, the business credit card account that offers a great range of flexible rewards that are easy to achieve.
It allows your business to earn unlimited reward points. The more you spend on your card, the more points you have to redeem.
Earn unlimited rewards points1 with one rewards point for every $1 you spend on purchases.
Your ANZ Business One Rewards Options provides you with a range of rewards to redeem using your Rewards Points, including:
- Shopping rewards, including Gift Cards and vouchers from a range of leading retailers.
- ANZ Cashback and ANZ Visa Gift Cards.
- Frequent flyer points – members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer2, Velocity3, Air New Zealand Airpoints, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles or Singapore Kris Flyer frequent flyer program can redeem rewards points for frequent flyer points in those programs.
- Up to 40 days interest free4 credit on purchases.
- Control cardholder spending. Set a monthly spend cap for each cardholder to match your budget. You can choose to restrict cash access on some or all cards depending on your requirements.
- Convenient ATM, ANZ internet and phone banking. Gain 24/7 access to your account over the internet and phone. Check your current balances and transaction details and make payments at a time that suits you.
- Widely accepted. Visa cards are accepted at over 36 million locations worldwide.
- Simple monthly statements. You get one simple monthly statement that summarises all fees, charges and payments with transactions conveniently sorted by cardholder.
- ANZ credit card security – ANZ FalconTM. ANZ Falcon security works around-the-clock to monitor your card for any suspicious transactions when you shop online, over the phone and overseas.
- Company Liability Insurance. Company Liability Insurance protects your business against fraudulent misuse for up to $37,500 per cardholder, and $200,000 per annum for the total card facility7.
- Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance. Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance pays up to $250,000 to the cardholder, their spouse and/or dependent children in the case of a covered accident occurring during a journey purchased with the card7.
- Design My Card. Transform your cards into something special by uploading your logo or favourite business image8 with Design My Card.
- ANZ Online Statements. Enjoy easy access anywhere, anytime in ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Business One Rewards Options – Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 800kB) (please call 1800 032 481, 8am to 8pm AEST, Monday to Friday for a copy). Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions.
2. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to redeem Reward Points for Qantas Points. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Rules and Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program. A joining fee applies.
3. You must be a member of the Velocity Program. Velocity Membership terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions please visit www.velocityfrequentflyer.com. Velocity is owned and operated by Velocity Rewards Pty Ltd as trustee of the Loyalty Trust.
4. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Business One Visa Terms and Conditions.
5. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
7. Company Liability Insurance and Transit Accident Insurance are underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Company Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 and subject to terms and conditions contained in the policy of insurance (please call 1800 032 481, 8am to 8pm AEST, Monday to Friday for a copy).
8. Subject to Image Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
TM ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation (DUNS) ABN 074 664 175.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.