Do you want more time to pay?
ANZ Business One Visa Interest Free Days can help you better manage difficult cash flow periods by offering:
- Up to 55 days interest free1 credit on purchases.
- Save time by paying for more transactions on card rather than cheques and purchase orders.
- Control cardholder spending. Set a monthly spend cap for each cardholder to match your budget. You can choose to restrict cash access on some or all cards depending on your requirements.
- Convenient ATM, ANZ internet and phone banking. Gain 24/7 access to your account over the internet and phone. Check your current balances and transaction details and make payments at a time that suits you.
- Widely accepted. Visa cards are accepted at over 26 million locations worldwide.
- Simple monthly statements. You get one simple monthly statement that summarises all fees, charges and payments with transactions conveniently sorted by cardholder.
- ANZ credit card security – ANZ FalconTM. ANZ Falcon security works around-the-clock to monitor your card for any suspicious transactions when you shop online, over the phone and overseas.
- Company Liability Insurance. Company Liability Insurance protects your business against fraudulent misuse for up to $37,500 per cardholder, and $200,000 per annum for the total card facility4.
- Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance. Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance pays up to $250,000 to the cardholder, their spouse and/or dependent children in the case of a covered accident occurring during a journey purchased with the card4.
- Design My Card. Transform your cards into something special by uploading your logo or favourite business image5 with Design My Card.
- ANZ Online Statements. Enjoy easy access anywhere, anytime in ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Business One Visa Terms and Conditions.
3. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. Company Liability Insurance and Transit Accident Insurance are underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Company Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 and subject to terms and conditions contained in the policy of insurance (please call 1800 032 481, 8am to 6pm AEST, Monday to Friday for a copy).
5. Subject to Image Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
TM ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation (DUNS) ABN 074 664 175.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.