ANZ Business Black can take your business places with a host of premium features, including uncapped rewards, exclusive benefits for travel and tools to manage your business expenses.
Bonus points offer
Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months for new accounts approved before 30 September 20161.
Earn more uncapped Reward Points
- One ANZ Reward Point for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases2. Plus earn 50% more Reward Points on eligible purchases until 31 May 20173.
- Three ANZ Reward Points for every $1 you spend on eligible overseas purchases2.
- 0.5 ANZ Reward Point for every $1 you spend on taxation payments2.
- Redeem for a great range of rewards, including Qantas Frequent Flyer4, Velocity Frequent Flyer5, gift cards, cash back and more.
Travel and entertainment benefits
- ANZ Global Business Concierge service for wholesale rates on travel and 24/7 booking support for business travel, entertainment and trade shows around the globe6.
- Complimentary overseas travel and medical insurance7.
Tools to help manage your business expenses
- Up to 55 days interest free8 credit on purchases.
- ANZ Spend Insights for mobile and online access to customisable reporting tools and spend alerts.
- Control cardholder spending. Set a monthly spend cap for each cardholder to match your budget. You can choose to restrict cash access on some or all cards depending on your requirements.
- Convenient ATM, ANZ internet and phone banking. Gain 24/7 access to your account over the internet and phone. Check your current balances and transaction details and make payments at a time that suits you.
- Tap and pay with your mobile phone. Apple Pay®, Android Pay™and ANZ Mobile Pay let you use your compatible Apple® or Android™ device to tap and pay with an eligible ANZ card, so you can continue to get the same great benefits and security. Load your eligible ANZ card11 today for a fast and easy way to pay using your phone.
- Widely accepted. Visa cards are accepted at tens of millions of locations around the world.
- Simple monthly statements. You get one simple monthly statement that summarises all fees, charges and payments with transactions conveniently sorted by cardholder.
- ANZ credit card security – ANZ FalconTM. ANZ Falcon security works around-the-clock to monitor your card for any suspicious transactions when you shop online, over the phone and overseas.
- Unauthorised Transactions Insurance. Unauthorised Transactions Insurance protects your business against fraudulent misuse for up to $37,500 per cardholder, and $200,000 per annum for the total card facility7.
- Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance. Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance pays up to $250,000 to the cardholder, their spouse and/or dependent children in the case of a covered accident occurring during a journey purchased with the card7.
- Design My Card. Transform your cards into something special by uploading your logo or favourite business image9 with Design My Card.
- ANZ Online Statements. Enjoy easy access anywhere, anytime with ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
- Data Feeds. Simplify your accounting processes with direct daily data feeds to many accounting software providers, including Xero™, MYOB®, Reckon One, Saasu, Sage, SISS or Intuit QuickBooks® Online.
1. Offer available to new and approved applicants who are approved for an ANZ Business Black credit card account by 30 September 2016. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, when transferring from an existing ANZ commercial credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ commercial credit card within the previous twelve months. This offer applies only once per eligible account. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card(s) and make $10,000 worth of eligible purchases on the account (excluding interest, government charges, fees, balance transfers and cash and cash equivalent transactions) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Reward Points. The bonus Reward Points will be credited to your ANZ account within three months of meeting the eligible spend criteria. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Business Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Reward Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Reward Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
2. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Business Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 235kB). Eligible purchases exclude interest, government charges, fees, balance transfers and cash and cash equivalent transactions. Eligible overseas purchases include eligible purchases in a currency other than Australian dollars or where the merchant or financial institution is located outside of Australia, but do not include taxation payments made overseas. Taxation payments include all payments to the Australian Taxation Office and other taxation bodies.
3. Points earners will earn 1.5 Rewards Points per dollar on eligible purchases made before 31 May 2017. This offer does not apply to overseas purchases or taxation payments. Eligible purchases made after 31 May 2017 will attract standard earn rates, which are set out in the ANZ Business Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 235kB).
4. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to redeem Reward Points for Qantas Points. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Rules and Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program. A joining fee applies.
5. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com as amended from time to time.
6. Terms and Conditions apply to use of the ANZ Global Business Concierge. Visit ANZ Global Business Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 451kB) to view the full terms. A 1.5% surcharge applies to bookings charged directly to the ANZ Global Business Concierge.
7. Unauthorised Transactions Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance and Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance are part of a group policy issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to ANZ. Access to the benefit of cover is provided to eligible cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply which may be amended from time to time. Full terms for Unauthorised Transactions and Insurance are contained in the ANZ Commercial Cards Terms and Conditions (PDF 800kB) and full terms for Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance are contained in the ANZ Business Black Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF 213kB).
8. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month.
9. Subject to Image Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
10. Standard variable interest rate is 18.99% p.a. on purchases and 20.34% p.a. on cash advances as at Monday, 21 March 2016 and is subject to change.
™ANZ Falcon is a trade mark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ Apple Pay.
Apple, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
11. Mobile payments available on compatible devices and eligible ANZ cards. View the full list at anz.com/mobilepayments.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ Mobile Pay (PDF 124kB).
Terms and conditions (PDF 216kB) apply to the use of Android Pay. Android, Android Pay and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.