Call 1800 469 725
Compliance made easy
If you’re legally required to hold money in trust on behalf of your customers, like solicitors and real estate agents are, our Statutory Trust Account can help. You’ll pay no service fees to keep your costs down, plus easy access to your client’s money when you need it.
Benefits at a glance
- Assists in complying with regulatory body requirements
- No service fee.
Think about our Statutory Trust Account if you are legally required to hold funds in trust for your clients.
How to apply
Call 1800 469 725
In accordance with legislation, interest earned on the ANZ Statutory Trust Account must be paid to a government body or institute.
ANZ Internet Banking**, ANZ Internet Banking for Business**, ANZ Phone Banking**, ANZ branch or cheque book (optional). Transaction access is only available where legislation permits, otherwise view-only access is available.
Not available. The ANZ Statutory Trust Account must always have a credit balance.
An optional cheque facility is available.
Monthly or on request. You also have 24 hour access to your account details via ANZ Internet Banking**, ANZ Internet Banking for Business** and ANZ Phone Banking**.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable.
Business banking solutions you might also like:
- Business Advantage Account - A simple low cost account with an unlimited number of free ANZ transactions*.
- Business Online Saver - An interest bearing online investment account with funds at call.
- Internet Banking for Business - 24 hour online access** to your ANZ accounts.
- View all business accounts
* Transaction includes any deposit, withdrawal or transfer, cheques drawn by you and any cheque or manual merchant slip deposited to your account.
** Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.