Call 1800 469 725
Manage GST more effectively.
If you want a low cost, easy way to keep GST payments separate from your everyday cash flow, take a look at our GST Payment Account. With no account servicing fees, unlimited free electronic deposits*, and direct payments to the Australian Taxation Office, it can save you time and money.
Benefits at a glance
- Separate your GST payments on an ongoing basis
- No account servicing fees
- Easy payments to the Australian Tax Office.
Think about our GST Payment Account if you want an account to help you manage your GST requirements more effectively.
How to apply
Call 1800 469 725
Account servicing fees
Keep bank fees low with no monthly account servicing fees.
This account is non-interest bearing.
To help keep your costs down, you get unlimited free electronic deposits, 20 free cheque or manual merchant slip deposits and 2 free debit transactions per month.
ANZ Internet Banking**, ANZ Internet Banking for Business**, ANZ Phone Banking**, ATMs#, EftPOS, ANZ branches or cheque book (optional).
An optional cheque facility is available.
Statements are issued quarterly. You also have 24 hour access to your account details via ANZ Internet Banking**, ANZ Internet Banking for Business** and ANZ Phone Banking**.
Convenient payments to the ATO
Direct payments to the Australian Tax Office can be made by using the BPAY® option on ANZ Phone Banking**, ANZ Internet Banking** or ANZ Internet Banking for Business**.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable.
Business banking solutions you might also like
- Business Advantage Account - A simple, low cost account with an unlimited number of free ANZ transactions.
- Business Extra Account - An everyday transaction account that caters for a high volume of monthly transactions with ANZ Internet Banking for Business included at no extra charge.
- View all business accounts.
* Transaction includes any deposit, withdrawal or transfer, cheques drawn by you and any cheque or manual merchant slip deposited to your account. Unlimited free deposits exclude cheque deposits and Manual Merchant Deposit transactions. A debit transaction is any withdrawal or transfer or cheque drawn by you.
** Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.
# Non-ANZ ATM fees apply.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.