ANZ's collection, use and disclosure of personal information
ANZ is collecting your personal information to enable it to assess your application and, if it is approved, to provide you with the ANZ FastPay merchant facilities you are applying for. Without this information we may not be able to consider or approve your application.
Please note that if you are applying for the ANZ FastPay merchant facility, as a director (on behalf of a company) or as a partner (on behalf of a partnership) ANZ may need to collect the personal information of all directors of your company or all partners in your partnership, to assess the application.
If you give ANZ personal information about someone else or direct someone else to give their personal information to ANZ, you will show that person a copy of this statement so that they may understand the manner in which their information may be used or disclosed by ANZ.
ANZ may disclose your personal information to:
- any service provider ANZ engages to carry out or assist its functions and activities
- credit reporting agencies
- other parties ANZ Group is authorised or required by law to disclose information to (and other persons where you have consented to the disclosure)
- participants in the payments system (including Card Schemes, payment organisations and merchants) and other financial institutions (such as card issuers)
- your representative (for example your lawyer, administrator, attorney or executor).
By completing this application form you consent to ANZ disclosing your information to those listed above.
You may request access to your information by calling 13 22 73. Access will be granted in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 for a reasonable fee. If any of your information is inaccurate, you may request that it be corrected.
Your agreement to the use and disclosure of your personal information applies to any personal information collected by ANZ in the course of my relationship with ANZ.