Call 1800 462 474
Looking for the flexibility to adjust cash flow requirements to seasonal commitments? ANZ offers a revolving line of credit that you can access as needed up to a specified limit and flexible interest payment options to suit your business. So whatever your short-term finance needs, you can take control of your cash flow.
ANZ Revolving Agri Line Features
- Flexible interest charging frequency - charged monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly in arrears.
- Unlimited Staff Assisted Transactions, Cheques, Manual Merchant Deposits, ANZ ATM Transactions and Electronic Transactions*
- Accessible via ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Internet Banking for Business, ANZ Phone Banking, ANZ ATMs, ANZ Branches and cheque books.**
Good for your business if
Think about the ANZ Revolving Agri Line if you have large fluctuations in cash requirements due to seasonal income and timing issues.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
- Variable interest rate, available on application
- Interest is charged in arrears monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you
How to apply
Call 1800 462 474
* For accounts opened on or after 23 November 2014 only. Staff Assisted Transactions, Cheques, Manual Merchant Deposits, ANZ ATM Transactions and Electronic Transactions have the meaning given in the ANZ Business Banking terms, conditions, fees and charges. Additional fees and charges apply to certain services including periodical payments, overseas ATM transactions and international transactions. You may also be charged a fee by the operator of a non-ANZ ATM at a non-ANZ ATM. Monthly Account Servicing fees and other fees and charges are also payable. View ANZ Business Banking terms, conditions, fees and charges for details.
** Additional fees and charges may apply. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.