If you have a small to medium enterprise
You run a business with buildings and contents, including valuable equipment. You might have a warehouse or a restaurant, operate a factory, or have your own store. It's all about turnover.
- Business interruption
- Machinery breakdown
- Electronic equipment
- Broadform liability
- General property
Why ANZ Business Insurance - Business Package?
- No application form to fill in.
- In most cases, insurance can be written over the phone and in one simple policy.
- Commercial Insurance Specialists with Industry know-how that can help you choose the right insurance cover for your business.
- Pay by the month at no extra charge - it's still tax deductible and it's up to you what date we deduct your premium.
- Claims assistance that never closes - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We can show you a simple policy that looks as if it was put together just for you. We don't want you to pay for any more, or any less, than your business really needs.
Find out more by reading the ANZ Commercial Insurance - Business Package Policy.
We wish we could keep you safe no matter what. Please check our for full details of what we can cover you for and what we can't.
ANZ Commercial insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 (QBE). ANZ receives a commission from the issuers but is not acting as your agent.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.