Rather than letting your balances lie idle, why not consolidate your accounts and let your wealth multiply?All you need is a single consolidated account which pays accelerated interests on your deposits whilst you're investing through ANZ.
At our bank, all you need is just a single consolidated account which pays accelerated interests on your deposits when you invest with us.
This is made possible with Wealth Multiplier Account, where you will potentially enjoy two additional types of bonus interest rates based on your total relationship with us.
Simply put, the more you deposit or invest with us, the better returns you will receive.
Why Wealth Multiplier Account?
- Three different types of attractive interest rate – Base Rate, Bonus Rate and Bonus Plus Rate
- Rates are tiered and hence the more you save or invest, the higher interest you earn
- There is no lock-in period to enjoy this high interest rate
- Accessible via ATM and Internet Banking
- Delivers a convenient solution, with the need to manage just a single account.
The ANZ Wealth Multiplier Account is a type of deposit which pays a base rate and two additional types of bonus interest, depending on the following elements of the account.
- Balance in your Wealth Multiplier Account
- Total Relationship Size (TRS)1 with the bank
- Eligible Investments2 made.
Different types of interest payout are
It is an interest specially tiered so that you receive higher interest with higher balance.
It is an incremental interest paid, based on your Total Relationship Size1 with us, in the following month on the daily balance in your Wealth Multiplier Account.
Bonus Plus Rate
Investments made in a month. In the event of multiple investments, the total sum invested will be used in the computation. The interest is computed based on the eligible investment2 done in the month and paid in the following month on the daily balance in your Wealth Multiplier Account.
The above interests are paid on the balance maintained in the Wealth Multiplier Account. These interests are calculated on a daily balance method and paid on a monthly basis.
Here’s how you can enjoy attractive interest rates
Open a Wealth Multiplier Account with us.
Consolidate your relationship with us to enjoy the Bonus Rate.
Invest regularly through us to earn the Bonus Plus Rate.
How it Works
Interest rates for Wealth Multiplier Account
|Balance in Wealth Multiplier Account (SGD)||Interest Rate*(p.a.)|
*Interest rates are tiered and hence the effective rate will be blended depending on the above tiers.
|Total Relationship Size1 (SGD)||Bonus Rate #(p.a.)|
|0 to less than 200,000||0.0000%|
|200,000 to less than 500,000||0.1000%|
|500,000 to less than 1,000,000||0.1500%|
|1,000,000 and above||0.2500%|
#Interest rate based on your Total Relationship Size (TRS) with us is paid in the following month on the daily balance in your Wealth Multiplier Account.
Bonus Plus Rate
|Eligible Investment2 (SGD)||Interest Rate+(p.a.)|
+Interest rate based on the eligible investment done in a month is paid in the following month on the daily balance in your Wealth Multiplier Account.
1. Total Relationship Size (TRS) refers to the combination of Current, Checking and Savings account(s), Term Deposits, Dual Currency Investments, Securities, Unit Trusts, Structured Products, Structured Deposits, Bonds and Insurance.
2. Eligible investment refers to the combination of investments like Securities, Unit Trusts, Structured Products, Structured Deposits, Bonds and Insurance. It is the lower of the balance in your Wealth Multiplier Account or 50% of total investment made in the month.
The above interests are paid on the balance maintained in the Wealth Multiplier Account. Interest is calculated on a daily balance method and paid on a monthly basis.
Above rates and computations are indicative only and no liability therefore shall be attached to the bank.
Terms and conditions
The Customer applying for the Wealth Multiplier Account (“WMA”) agrees to abide by these terms and conditions
- References here shall have the same meaning as in the bank’s Terms and Conditions for ANZ Signature Priority Banking Account (“RPB Account Terms & Conditions”) which shall continue to apply to the operation of Customer’s WMA. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and those in the RPB Account Terms & Conditions or any brochures, marketing or promotional materials, these terms shall prevail in so far as they relate to WMA.
- Participation in the WMA is subject to the following
- The Customer must have or start a ANZ Signature Priority Banking relationship with the bank.
- The Customer must not have closed a ANZ Signature Priority Banking relationship in the past 12 months from the time of application for the WMA.
- The Customer must not be in breach of the RPB Account Terms & Conditions.
- The bank’s approval in its absolute discretion, without the need to furnish any reason for rejecting an application.
- The WMA is a type of savings deposit which pays a base interest and two additional types of bonus interest, that is, the Bonus and Bonus Plus. The Bonus and Bonus Plus is conditional on the Customer meeting minimum thresholds of Total Relationship Size (“TRS”) and Eligible Investments.
- TRS is subject to the following
- TRS includes balances in the following: Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, Checking Accounts, Term Deposits, Dual Currency Investments, Unit Trust, Securities, Structured Products, Structured Deposits, Bonds, Insurance and such other assets as the bank may include or allow from time to time.
- TRS would be computed as the average of all such holdings in any given month.
- In the event that any of the Customer’s holdings are in a non-Singapore currency, the same would be converted into Singapore Dollars at the bank’s notional rate to arrive at the TRS for the month.
- In the case of Insurance, the weighted equivalent of one-year’s premium will be used to arrive at the contribution value for the purpose of TRS.
- Eligible Investments are subject to the following
- Include new transactions in the following: Unit Trust, Securities, Structured Products, Structured Deposits, Bonds, Insurance and such other transactions as the bank may include or allow from time to time.
- It is the lower of the balance in the WMA or 50% of the total investments made.
- Any transactions where the Customer has been given a discount such that minimum fees are less than 3% and/or which have been revoked by the Customer under the free-look period will not count towards the definition of Eligible Investments.
- In the event that any of the Customer’s investments are in a non-Singapore currency, the same would be converted into Singapore Dollars at the bank’s notional rate to arrive at the TRS for the month.
- The trade date or the invested date, and not the date of submission or application, would define the month applicable for the purpose of Eligible Investment.
- Upon approval of the application
- The interest amount for the WMA, will be paid on the balance maintained in the WMA and is calculated as follows
This tiered rate will be computed on a daily balance method and will be paid at the end of the month. Interest rate will be different for different tiers and hence the effective interest rate will vary depending on the amount deposited.
This rate will be computed based on the TRS maintained (if any) by the Customer with the bank every month and/or any Special Rate (if any) from time to time and will be paid on the balances in the WMA in the subsequent month. For an illustration, please refer to the marketing materials.
- Bonus Plus
This incremental rate will be computed based on the new Investments done by the Customer in a month (if any) and will be paid on the balances in the WMA in the subsequent month. For Customers with multiple Investments, all of the Investments are added together to determine the overall Investment done by the Customer. The eligible value is the lower of the balance in the WMA or 50% of the total investments made. For an illustration, please refer to the marketing materials.
- For the avoidance of doubt, notwithstanding that the Base Rate shall form the basic interest payable on every WMA, the total interest amount payable for the WMA will be the aggregate of the amounts payable pursuant to the Base, Bonus and Bonus Plus Rates as applicable. For an illustration, please refer to the marketing materials.
- As WMA is a variable interest rate product, the interest credited every month will be pursuant to the prevailing rate in that particular month and is subject to change without prior notice.
- The bank reserves the right to reduce or stop paying the Base, Bonus, Bonus Plus or any Special Rates at any time after the WMA is opened based on market conditions or the Customer’s relationship with the Bank.
- There are minimum thresholds and tiers for identifying the eligible Bonus and Bonus Plus interest amounts. The bank reserves the right to change these thresholds and tiers at any point of time.
- The bank reserves the right to place an upper or lower limit on any of the Base, Bonus or Bonus Plus Rates or WMA, TRS or Eligible Investments.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Bonus and Bonus Plus Rates cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional rates and/or offers unless otherwise stated.
- Deposits are eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Act. Please refer to our website for details on eligible accounts.
- If any Investment applied is prematurely terminated within any applicable cancellation period, the bank may debit from the WMA, any Bonus and/or Bonus Plus interest amounts already paid proportional to the amount of Investment cancelled.
- The bank reserves the right to introduce or amend the fees or charges for minimum balance requirements for WMA, TRS or Eligible Investments.
- The interest amount for the WMA, will be paid on the balance maintained in the WMA and is calculated as follows
- The bank is entitled in its discretion to amend, vary or modify the prevailing rate, basis of calculation and/or any amount of any interest, charges or fees payable by you or to you and any other terms and conditions at any time without notice and such changes shall be binding on the Customer with effect from such date as the bank may determine.
- The prevailing interest details and terms and any other conditions the bank may impose from time to time will be set out in the bank’s marketing materials, collateral and/or website and the bank’s decision on all matters relating to the WMA shall be conclusive and binding.
Please note that the above is published for information and general circulation purposes only and does not constitute nor purport to constitute any form of advice, recommendation or offer to sell or issue, or invitation to offer, or solicitation, to buy, invest in or subscribe for any product or service, and any representation or warranty in respect of any product or service.
Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
The above does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. The products and services mentioned above may not be suitable for all investors and a person receiving or reading the information set out above should seek advice from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of such products and services, taking into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of such person, before making a commitment to purchase or subscribe for any of such products or services. While the information set out above is based on sources believed to be reliable, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (together with its directors and employees) makes no representations or warranties expressed or implied as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any of such information, and Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited accepts no liability for any loss whatsoever, direct or indirect, arising from the use of such information. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Products and services are available only in those jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Changes may be made to products.
This product is not available to or intended for any US person, citizen or resident. This product may not be offered or sold within the United States or to or for the benefit of US Persons. Neither this document, nor any copy thereof may be sent or taken into the United States or distributed in the United States or to a US Person. The full disclaimers at our website at anz.com.sg are deemed to be incorporated herein.