Whether you are looking for opportunities to maximum your wealth or services to make your everyday banking easier, ANZ Signature Priority Banking Current Account offers you attractive interest rates of a savings account and the convenience of a checking facility.
It combines the features of a savings and current account and provides easy access to your cash via your cheque book, at our branches, or with the ANZ Visa Debit Card at ANZ ATMs and ATM5 network in Singapore and Visa or PLUS networks worldwide. You can also have the added convenience of access to your account via our Internet Banking.
Be additionally rewarded with Loyalty Bonus Interest if you maintain a minimum daily balance of at least SGD500,000.
- Tiered interest rates
- Cheque book facility
- Monthly statements
- Access funds at our branches and with ANZ Visa Debit Card at ANZ ATMs and ATM5 network
- Worldwide access to funds via Visa or PLUS networks
- 24-hour access to your account through Phone Banking or Personal Internet Banking.
Interest rates (with effect 1 April 2016)
|Balance in Signature Priority Banking Current Account||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Loyalty Bonus Rate||0.10%|
Loyalty Bonus Interest
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least SGD500,000 to enjoy the Loyalty Bonus Interest of 0.10% p.a. (Interest rate is subject to change on a monthly basis)
- Loyalty Bonus Interest is payable on the lowest balance recorded for the month.
Eligibility and requirements
Fees and charges
# Waived for ANZ Signature Priority Banking clients. For ANZ Signature Priority Banking clients, SGD50 will be charged per month if Total Relationship Size1 falls below SGD 150,000. Total Relationship Size includes deposits, investments and/or insurance.1
1. Total Relationship Size (TRS) refers to the combination of Current, Checking and Savings account(s), Term Deposits, Dual Currency Investments, Securities, Unit Trusts, Structured Products, Structured Deposits, Bonds and Insurance.
Please note that the above is published for information and general circulation purposes only and does not constitute nor purport to constitute any form of advice, recommendation or offer to sell or issue, or invitation to offer, or solicitation, to buy, invest in or subscribe for any product or service, and any representation or warranty in respect of any product or service.
Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to SGD50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
The full disclaimers at our website at anz.com/singapore are deemed to be incorporated herein.