Refinance your property online with 2 years fixed rate at 1.50% p.a. from the Best Home Mortgage Loan Provider and receive up to SGD500 cash credit1.
This ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan provides you with the certainty of knowing what your repayments are, and safeguards you against any increase in interest rates. Enjoy potential savings of up to S$10,5882 a year. With these savings, you can always look forward to the better things in life wherever home may be. Enjoy rewards of up to SGD500 cash credits1 when you refinance online with us.
|Refinanced Loan Amount||Cash Credit Amount|
|SGD500,000 to SGD1,000,000||SGD300 cash credit|
|SGD1,000,001 and above||SGD500 cash credit|
|Current variable interest rates||If interest rates increase by||Revised variable interest rates||ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan interest rates||Potential interest savings in a year|
|1.57% p.a.||0.50% p.a.||2.07% p.a.||1.50% p.a.||S$5,636|
|1.00% p.a.||2.57% p.a.||1.50% p.a.||S$10,588|
The interest savings provided is for illustrative purposes only and is not meant to be an official projection by the Bank.
Benefits at a glance:
- Legal fees subsidy3
- Free private property valuation3
- Free enhanced fire insurance for the first year4 (Coverage include building, contents, loss of rent or temporary accommodation, personal accident and liability cover)
1. Valid for refinancing of a Singapore residential property loan received from 8 February onwards and accepted online by 31 March 2015 with a minimum loan size of SGD500,000. Not applicable to clients who are referred to the Bank by a third party introducer.
2. Interest savings is calculated based on 3-month Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR) 11am fixing on 2 February 2015 obtained from the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), with a mark-up of 0.90% and respective interest rate increase on a loan amount of SGD1,000,000 over 25 years loan tenure.
3. These benefits are only available for a limited period for selected packages and are subject to change without notice.
4. Fire Insurance cover by ACE Insurance. ANZ is only a distributor of this product. ACE Insurance will handle product servicing and claims.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.