Refinance your property loan online with interest rates as low as 1.18% p.a.1 and receive SGD400 cash credit2
Whether you are buying your dream home or investing in a new property, ANZ can provide you with flexible financing solutions to meet your loan requirements. Enjoy potential savings up to SGD9,883 a year when you switch from your existing home loan at 2.18% p.a. to ANZ Property Loan at 1.18% p.a. With these savings, you and your family can always look forward to the better things in life wherever home may be.
|Your existing home loan interest rates||ANZ Property Loan interest rates||Difference between your existing home loan and ANZ Property Loan||Potential interest savings in a year|
|1.43% p.a.||1.18% p.a.||0.25% p.a.||$2,467|
|1.68% p.a.||1.18% p.a.||0.50% p.a.||$4,937|
|1.93% p.a.||1.18% p.a.||0.75% p.a.||$7,409|
|2.18% p.a.||1.18% p.a.||1.00% p.a.||$9,883|
The interest savings provided is for illustrative purposes only and is not meant to be an official projection by the Bank.
Benefits at a glance:
- Legal fees subsidy3
- Complimentary private property valuation3
- Complimentary enhanced fire insurance for the first year4, which includes coverage for building, contents, loss of rent or temporary accommodation, personal accident and liability cover.
1. Interest savings is calculated based on 3-month Singapore Swap Offer Rate (SOR) 8pm fixing on 31 July 2014 obtained from the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), with a mark-up of 0.95% on a loan amount of SGD1,000,000 over 25 years loan tenure for existing/new fully funded ANZ Signature Priority Banking clients.
2. Valid for refinancing of a Singapore residential property loan submitted online by 31 October 2014 and accepted by 30 November 2014 with a minimum loan size of SGD500,000. Not applicable to clients who are referred to the Bank by a third party introducer.
3. These benefits are only available for a limited period for selected packages and are subject to change without notice.
4. Fire Insurance cover by ACE Insurance. ANZ is only a distributor of this product. ACE Insurance will handle product servicing and claims.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.