ANZ Lombard Loans allow you to establish a credit facility using financial assets in your portfolio as security. You can borrow against the financial assets up to a certain percentage of their market value.#
The advance ratio will depend on the type, currency, quality, volatility, and liquidity of the securities in question together with the diversification of your portfolio.*
- Flexibility to use the credit facility as liquidity or to invest in additional securities
- The ability to obtain additional capital without having to sell existing securities in your portfolio
- Continue to enjoy possible capital appreciation and income potential of securities in your portfolio
- Risk diversification through a wide range of security and currency options
- Structuring the loan according to your specific needs, with our assistance.
- Initial minimum drawdown of USD 250,000 or equivalent
- Subsequent minimum drawdown of USD 20,000 or equivalent (conditions apply).
- Interest only
- Principal and interest.
- Interest capitalisation may be available (conditions apply).
Please contact ANZ Private Bank to find out more.
# ANZ will assign an advance ratio which determines how much you can borrow against each financial asset
* ANZ has the sole discretion to determine what assets are acceptable security and how they are valued.
Please contact your private banker to determine the suitability of this product.