An alternative property financing option for the purchase, construction or refinance of Australian residential or investment property#.
- Borrow in either AUD or the currency of your income, with the flexibility to switch between currencies at any interest payment date#
- Interest rate savings may apply compared to domestic Australian rates
- Retain access to the loan, irrespective of your location, as long as you remain a non-resident of Australia for tax purposes#
- No on-going/annual/administration fees
- No charge for early prepayment or redemption of loans on interest repayment dates
- Investment loans may be deductible for tax purposes in Australia, however independent tax advice should be sought.
- Income of SGD 300,000 (or equivalent) per annum
- Client suitability, risk profile and qualifying net asset requirements are met
- Available to non-residents of Australia*
- Applicable for standard residential properties in Australia only.
- Interest only for 5 years (maximum)
- Principal and interest
- Combination of interest only for an initial period, followed by principal and interest payments.
Please contact ANZ Private Bank to find out more.
ANZ will lend to the lower of the purchase price or market valuation commissioned by ANZ from it’s approved registered valuation companies.
# Important Conditions apply.
+ Standard Residential Property is defined as homes, apartments or rural property up to 10 hectares (<25 acres) in size and does not include serviced apartments, student accommodation and small apartments (< 50m²) in size.
*Foreign Nationals seeking to invest in Australian Property may require prior Australian Government approval to purchase property assets located within Australia.
Please contact your Private Banker to determine the suitability of this product.