We understand that managing your receivables is key to maintaining a healthy cashflow. We are committed in delivering innovation to accelerate your collections and streamline your processes.
ANZ offers a wide suite of products and services for your collection needs, allowing you to focus on your business through efficient and timely collection.
- Suitable for companies with a large base of regular payors
- Reduce time and effort when identifying payors
- Cater for various means of payment, and offer your customers more payment options
- Automate your receivable reconciliations to save time.
Receivable reconciliations are made easier with ANZ’s Virtual Account. Virtual Account allows you to identify the payors of incoming funds from various sources such as cash, cheque, local transfer and telegraphic transfer. Reports are available for uploading into your accounting system to reconcile against your receivables.
- Suitable for companies with a high volume of cheque receipts
- Free up resources involved in processing cheque collection
- Cater for peak collection periods without straining your resources
- Free up working capital with immediate access to funds.
Outsource your cheque collection with ANZ Lock Box. ANZ Lock Box allows you to do away with visits to the branch, manual reconciliation and data-entry.
Your customers simply mail their cheque payment to your office or P.O Box. We will collect and process your cheques on your behalf. Reports are available for uploading into your accounting system to reconcile against your receivables.
- Suitable for companies with high volumes of cash receipts
- Do away with visits to the branch
- Secure transportation.
ANZ Cash Transit gives you peace of mind on your cash deposits. We will collect your cash takings and securely transport them to ANZ for deposit.
You simply have to place your cash collection into the tamper-free bags provided. The bags will be collected and transported in security vehicle to ANZ for processing and deposit on same day. Reports are provided which enable you to reconcile your cash takings with the amount deposited into your account.
- Suitable for companies with regular collections from the same payors such as those that collect monthly fees
- Reduce time spent on manual cheque collection
- Free up working capital with timely collection
- Reduce debt collection efforts.
GIRO Collection allows you to take control of your collections and ensure that collections are received in a timely manner.
Your payees will have to sign and submit Direct Debit Authorisation form. Once linkage is approved, you initiate the collection by submitting instructions to us via ANZ Transactive.
To learn more about ANZ collections solutions, please contact your ANZ Relationship Manager.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.