Revisions to Cardmember’s agreement and information sheets
With effect from 21 March 2014, ANZ Cardmember’s agreement and product information sheets will be revised.
A summary of the changes are highlighted below for your easy reference.
ANZ Cardmember’s agreement
The following Clauses will be revised:
- Receipt of Card/Pin - Clause 2.1
- Termination of Card Programme, Card and Card Account - Clause 7.1 Our right to terminate
- Payment Obligations - Clause 5.8 Cross-Border Transactions
The following Clauses will be added:
- Personal Data Protection - Clause 13
- Miscellaneous - Clause 16.4 The Benefits, services or programmes
- Miscellaneous - Clause 16.6 Withholding of payments
ANZ product information sheets
The Clause on Cross-Border Transactions will be revised.
For details of the revisions, please refer to:
- ANZ Cardmember’s agreement (PDF 120KB)
- ANZ Platinum Card information sheet (PDF 44kB)
- ANZ Travel Card information sheet (PDF 44KB)
- ANZ Switch Platinum Card information sheet (PDF 44kB)
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.