ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan is a personal loan drawn on your ANZ MoneyLine line of credit account to provide you extra cash to support your lifestyle needs and desires while managing your cash flow with equal monthly instalments.
With a credit limit of up to 4 times your monthly income (subject to a maximum of S$100,000), you can maximise life’s opportunities and turn your dreams into reality.
Apply for ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexibility to choose from loan tenures of 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
- Savings on interest charges with low interest rates.
- Access to cash on the same day with MoneyLine Express.
Apply for an ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan before 30 September 2015 and enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy rates as low as 6.6% p.a. (EIR 11.90% p.a.).
- Receive a Philips 5000 Series 3D Blu-ray Smart TV 5.1 Home Theater worth S$549 or a Philips 9000 Series Bluetooth® Headset with mic worth S$249 based on approved loan amount*.
- 30-day Loan Return option with no charges.
- Waiver of early repayment fee for loans paid up after the first year.
ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan Interest Rates
|Promotional Flat Interest Rate p.a. (EIR+ p.a.)|
|(ii) Loan Amount
|(iii) Loan amount
|12 months||7.2% (14.29%)||6.8% (12.93%)||6.6% (12.22%)|
|24 months||7.2% (13.94%)||6.8% (12.88%)||6.6% (12.33%)|
|36 months||7.8% (14.67%)||7.2% (13.40%)||6.6% (12.22%)|
|48 months||7.8% (14.37%)||7.2% (13.18%)||6.6% (12.07%)|
|60 months||7.8% (14.10%)||7.2% (12.97%)||6.6% (11.90%)|
A one-time processing fee of S$80 is applicable for all loan tenures. Loan amounts referred to in the table are approved loan amounts.
+ The Effective Interest Rate is calculated taking into consideration the $80 processing fee and based on an approved loan amount of S$12,000 under loan category (i); an approved loan amount of S$25,000 under loan category (ii); and an approved loan amount of S$60,000 under loan category (iii). The early repayment fee of S$150 will be waived for full repayment made after the first year of the loan tenure. In the event that the loan amount is returned within 30 days from approval of the loan, the early repayment fee and processing fee will be waived. The interest is calculated on a reducing balance basis.
ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan sign up gift
*Receive the following gift when you take up a 36, 48 or 60 months loan tenure:
Illustration of loan repayment
|Illustration based on term loan amount of S$12,000 for 12 months (based on interest rate of 7.2% p.a.)||Amount payable per month|
|Monthly Principal + Interest Amount||S$1,072.00|
- A processing fee of S$80 shall be debited from your ANZ MoneyLine account in full together with the first instalment and shall not be refundable in any event except if the loan was fully repaid in the first 30 days of loan approval.
- The term loan interest rate will expire at the end of the term loan tenure. Thereafter, the term loan interest rate will be adjusted to the prevailing rate of 17.88%p.a.
If Payment Option 2 is chosen:
- The remaining outstanding of S$1,039.84 (S$1,072.00 - S$32.16) will be charged at the prevailing interest rate of 17.88% p.a.
- In any particular month during the tenure of the ANZ MoneyLine term loan, the term loan amount will not be fully repaid by end of the term loan tenure and any remaining outstanding loan balance will be charged at the prevailing interest rate of 17.88% p.a.
The above table is for illustration purposes.
Access same day cash disbursement with ANZ MoneyLine Express when you apply online or with the ANZ MoneyLine Express PDF application form (PDF 160kB).
** Cash collection over branch counter is only available on a business day. (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Operating hours are from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm).
# Cash will be available to you on the next business day if you opt for Fund Transfer.
Singapore Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents: Minimum income of S$30,000 p.a.
- Foreigners: Minimum income of S$60,000 p.a.
- Between 21 and 65 years of age.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents: Copy of your Identification Card (front and back) and with the following documents.
- Foreigners: Copy of your valid Employment Pass (valid for at least 9 months) and copy of your Passport and Proof of residence and with the following documents.
For Salaried Employees
- Latest computerised payslip or
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or
- CPF Statement for the last 6 months.
Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last 2 years.
For Commission-based Earners
- CPF Statement for the last 6 months or
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last 2 years or
- Commission Statement from your company for the last 6 months.
Q. What's the benefit of taking up an ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan?
A. The ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan provides ANZ MoneyLine customers with extra cash and the convenience of fixed monthly repayments over a fixed time period. This personal loan facility allows ANZ MoneyLine Customers the flexibility to choose from 5 repayment periods of 12 to 60 months at attractive low interest rates.
Q. How do I apply for an ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan?
A. For customers without an ANZ MoneyLine account, they can apply for the ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan when applying for the ANZ MoneyLine account. For existing ANZ MoneyLine customers, they can choose to apply for a term loan online or call our 24-hour Customer Service at 1800 269 2269.
Q. What is the maximum term loan amount that I may apply for?
A. The maximum term loan amount shall not exceed 95% of your available credit limit at the time of application.
Q. How is the term loan interest and monthly instalment amount calculated?
A. The interest is calculated on a reducing balance basis, which means that the interest amount is calculated on the unbilled principal balance (and not on the original loan amount) that reduces with repayment of each loan instalment. The monthly instalment amount is fixed but the principal and interest component varies.
|Term loan tenor||12 months|
|Effective interest rate||14.55% p.a.|
|Term loan interest||7.2% p.a.|
|Principal loan amount||S$10,000|
|Total amount payable after 12 months||S$10,720|
|Monthly Instalment Amount||$893.33|
Note: Figures above are simplified for illustration purpose.
Q. How do I know when my term loan ends?
A. The duration of your term loan is indicated on your monthly Statement of Account.
Q. What if I am not able to make the monthly instalment payments?
A. With ANZ MoneyLine, you have the flexibility of paying just the minimum payment amount of S$30 or 3% of the total outstanding amount, whichever is higher. The unpaid instalment amount that is due will then be rolled over at the prevailing overdraft interest rate of 17.88% p.a. .
Q. What kind of accounts can I transfer term loan funds to?
A. You may transfer the funds to any other banks’ credit cards, personal credit lines and savings/current accounts. ANZ accounts are not eligible for term loan funds transfer.
Q. Can I fully redeem the term loan amount before the expiry of the tenor?
A. Yes. However, please inform the Bank if you choose to do so. Otherwise, monthly instalments will continue to be affected. Note that there will be an early repayment fee that is chargeable upon early repayment.
Q. If I take up a term loan, am I still able to withdraw from my ANZ MoneyLine account via ATM/Cheque/Phone Banking/Internet Banking?
A. As long as you have available credit limit you can continue to withdraw funds from your ANZ MoneyLine account. Furthermore, every instalment payment towards your ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan restores your credit limit by the same amount.
Q. Can I get express approval and same-day cash collection for ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan?
A. You can enjoy fast loan approval and same-day cash disbursement for your ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan by opting for ANZ MoneyLine Express during your term loan application. Find more about ANZ MoneyLine Express at ANZ MoneyLine frequently asked questions.
Q. How do I make payments to my ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan?
A. Payment can be made using any of the following payment methods:
- Cheque payment: Mail your cheque and payment advice to Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited. Ensure that your cheque is crossed and made payable to your ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan Account No.
- Cash payment: Visit our Retail Banking Centre to make payment in cash.
- AXS machines: Payment can be made at over 750 AXS Stations situated island-wide with NETS ATM Card or CashCard. For a list of AXS Station locations, please call AXS Hotline at +65 6560 2727 or visit AXS locations.
- AXS QuickBill: Over-the-counter payments can be made at Cheers and FairPrice Xpress stores island-wide using Cash and ATM cards. For a full list of AXS Station QuickBill payment locations, visit AXS Quick bill locations.
- Self-service Automated Machine (S.A.M.™): Payment can be made at over 250 S.A.M.™ situated island-wide with your NETS ATM Card.
- ANZ ATMs: Payment can be made from your other ANZ account's ATM Card at any of our ANZ ATMs.
- Internet Banking: Payment can be made using the fund transfer service to transfer funds from your other ANZ accounts to your ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan account.
For new ANZ MoneyLine customers
Call our 24-hour Customer Service at 1800 269 2269.
Find out more about ANZ MoneyLine.
Terms and conditions
Have a question?
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.