ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan is a personal loan drawn on your ANZ MoneyLine line of credit account to provide you with extra cash to support your lifestyle needs and desires while managing your cash flow with equal monthly instalments.
Apply for ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexibility to choose from loan tenures of 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
- Savings on interest charges with rates as low as 0.48% per month (EIR 10.91% p.a.).
|Promotional Flat Interest Rate p.a. (EIR* p.a.)|
|(ii) Loan Amount
|(iii) Loan Amount
|12 months||5.8% (11.79%)||5.8% (11.29%)||5.8% (10.91%)|
|24 months||6.8% (13.22%)||6.5% (12.42%)||6.5% (12.22%)|
|36 months||7.2% (13.64%)||6.8% (12.76%)||6.6% (12.27%)|
|48 months||7.8% (14.37%)||7.2% (13.23%)||6.6% (12.11%)|
|60 months||7.8% (14.10%)||7.2% (13.01%)||6.6% (11.93%)|
A one-time processing fee of S$80 is applicable for all loan tenures. Loan amounts referred to in the table are approved loan amounts.
* The Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is calculated taking into consideration the S$80 processing fee and based on an approved loan amount of S$12,000 under loan category (i), an approved loan amount of S$20,000 under loan category (ii) and an approved loan amount of S$40,000 under loan category (iii). An early repayment fee applies for payment made before the expiry of the loan tenure.
Take up a loan for 36, 48 or 60 months and receive:
Receive a Philips Viva Airfryer worth S$409 for an approved loan amount of S$20,000 & above.
Receive a 16.1MP Casio Exilim EX-JE10 camera worth S$299 for an approved loan amount of S$12,000 to below S$20,000.
Offer is only valid till 31 January 2014.
Illustration of loan repayment
|Illustration based on term loan amount of S$12,000 for 12 months||Amount payable per month|
|Monthly Principal Amount||S$1,000.00|
|Monthly Interest Amount
(based on interest rate of 5.8% p.a.)
- A processing fee of S$80 shall be debited from your ANZ MoneyLine account in full together with the first instalment and shall not be refundable in any event.
- The term loan interest rate will expire at the end of the term loan tenure. Thereafter, the term loan interest rate will be adjusted to the prevailing rate of 17.88% p.a.
(3% of total monthly outstanding)
If Payment Option 2 is chosen:
- The remaining outstanding of S$1,026.26 (S$1,058.00 - S$31.74) will be charged at the prevailing interest rate of 17.88% p.a.
- In any particular month during the tenure of the ANZ MoneyLine term loan, the term loan amount will not be fully repaid by end of the term loan tenure and any remaining outstanding loan balance will be charged at the prevailing interest rate of 17.88% p.a.
The above table is for illustration purposes.
Existing MoneyLine customers who want to apply for a MoneyLine Term Loan can:
Call our 24-hour Customer Service at 1800 269 2269
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.