ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan is a personal loan drawn on your ANZ MoneyLine line of credit account to provide you extra cash to support your lifestyle needs and desires while managing your cash flow with equal monthly instalments.
With a credit limit of up to 4 times your monthly income (subject to a maximum of S$100,000), you can take hold of life’s opportunities and turn your dreams into reality.
Apply for ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexibility to choose from loan tenures of 12, 24, 36 or 48 months.
- Savings on interest charges with low interest rates.
- Access to cash on the same day with MoneyLine Express.
Receive a gift worth up to S$1,010 when you apply for a 36 or 48 month loan tenure before 31 July 2013.
ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan Interest Rates
|Tenure||Flat Rate (EIR*) [per annum rates]|
|(a) Loan amount less than S$15,000||(b) Loan amount S$15,000 to below S$40,000||(c) Loan amount S$40,000 and above|
|12 months||7.2% (14.29%)||6.8% (12.93%)||6.8% (12.57%)|
|24 months||7.2% (13.94%)||6.8% (12.88%)||6.8% (12.69%)|
|36 months||7.8% (14.67%)||7.2% (13.40%)||6.8% (12.57%)|
|48 months||7.8% (14.37%)||7.2% (13.18%)||6.8% (12.41%)|
A one-time processing fee of S$80 is applicable for all loan tenures.
* The effective interest rate (EIR) is calculated taking into consideration the S$80 processing fee and based on an approved loan amount of S$12,000 under loan category(a); an approved loan amount of S$25,000 under loan category (b); and an approved loan amount of S$60,000 under loan category (c).
ANZ MoneyLine Term Loan sign up gift
Receive the following gift when you take up a 36- or 48-month loan tenure:
Illustration of loan repayment
|Illustration based on term loan amount of S$12,000 for 12 months||Amount payable per month|
|Monthly Principal Amount||S$1,000.00|
|Monthly Interest Amount (based on interest rate of 7.2% p.a.)||S$72.00|
- A processing fee of S$80 shall be debited from your ANZ MoneyLine account in full together with the first instalment and shall not be refundable in any event.
- The term loan interest rate will expire at the end of the term loan tenure. Thereafter, the term loan interest rate will be adjusted to the prevailing rate of 17.88%p.a.
If Payment Option 2 is chosen:
- The remaining outstanding of S$1,039.84 (S$1,072.00 - S$32.16) will be charged at the prevailing interest rate of 17.88% p.a.
- In any particular month during the tenure of the ANZ MoneyLine term loan, the term loan amount will not be fully repaid by end of the term loan tenure and any remaining outstanding loan balance will be charged at the prevailing interest rate of 17.88% p.a.
The above table is for illustration purposes.
Access same day cash disbursement with ANZ MoneyLine Express when you apply online or with the ANZ MoneyLine Express PDF application form (PDF 124kB).
** Cash collection over branch counter is only available on a business day. (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Operating hours are from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm).
# Cash will be available to you on the next business day if you opt for Fund Transfer.
Singapore Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Annual income: S$30,000 p.a.
- Age between 21 and 65.
A copy of your Identification Card (front and back), with the following documents.
For Salaried Employees
- Latest computerised payslip or
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or
- CPF Statement for the last 6 months.
Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last 2 years.
For Commission-based Earners
- CPF Statement for the last 6 months or
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last 2 years or
- Commission Statement from your company for the last 6 months.
For new ANZ MoneyLine customers
Call our 24-hour Customer Service at 1800 269 2269
Click here to find out more about ANZ MoneyLine.
Terms and conditions
Have a question?
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.