A structured deposit is essentially a combination of a traditional deposit and a derivative, where return is dependent on the performance of an underlying financial instrument. Typical financial instruments, linked to such deposits include equities, fixed-income instruments, foreign exchange of a combination of these.
Structured deposit can form an important part of your investment portfolio, providing you with portfolio diversification, principal protection at maturity and the potential for enhanced returns. These innovative products provide a more flexible asset allocation and easy access to defensive investment strategies in a fast changing market conditions.
- 100% capital redemption
- Min investment of USD 20,000
- Wide range of underlying investments i.e. currency, commodities, etc
- Flexible investment term (minimum tenure of 1 month to 3 years).
- It gives you the potential opportunity to earn higher returns than a traditional time deposit
- It gives you the flexibility of investment tenures to help with your liquidity management
- It provides you with a wide range of underlying assets and structures to match your financial needs, investment experience as well as your risk tolerance.
- You are currently a term deposit investor looking for the potential to gain higher returns but do not want the potential capital loss that can arise from other investments
- You are a balanced or aggressive investor looking for investment opportunities to form part of the defensive portion of your investment portfolio
- You are looking for the potential for enhanced returns in times of neutral, moderately bullish to bearish market performance and may not necessarily have a view on the future direction of the underlying market.
Knock Out Digital Investment linked to Spot Gold
|Structure||Knock Out Digital Investment linked to Spot Gold|
|Barrier Observation Period||Continuous|
|Maximum Coupon||10.00% pa|
|Outcome at Maturity|
Tier Tower Deposit linked to AUD/USD
|Structure||2 Tier Tower Deposit linked to AUD/USD|
|Underlying||AUD/USD (spot: 1.0673)|
|Range 1||0.9900 – 1.1050|
|Range 2||0.9800 – 1.1200|
|Coupon 1||10.00% p.a|
|Coupon 2||5.00% p.a|
|Outcome at Maturity|
Our current promotions
To find out more, speak to any of our Relationship Managers or call our 24-hour service hotline at 1800 226 8899 or +(65) 6226 8899 from overseas.
Your investment is principal protected by the Issuer at the maturity date. Depending on the fluctuation of foreign currency exchange rates, there is no guarantee of an investment return. You may only get back your principal at maturity. If you withdraw your investment before the maturity date, you may lose part of your return and/or principal. Any early termination costs such as administration costs, unwinding costs and other unforeseen costs will be deducted from your investment. No partial withdrawal of the principal is allowed. Unlike traditional deposits, structured deposits have an investment element and returns may vary. Structured deposit is not an eligible deposit for the purpose of deposit insurance scheme.