ANZ Foreign Exchange Contracts offer you:
- an easy and convenient way to conduct your business or make an investment in foreign currency
- a way of capitalizing on foreign currency market opportunities and managing the associated risks
- a wide range of 20 currencies and a variety of products, to suit your needs.
Three service alternatives are available for you
1. Foreign Exchange Transaction
- Allows you to exchange one currency for another at the prevailing foreign exchange rate
- No minimum investment
- Settled within two business days.
2. Forward Exchange Contract
- Opportunity to lock in an exchange rate now, for future currency conversion, to minimise impact of adverse movements in foreign exchange rates.
- From three business days to six months.
- Minimum investment USD $10,000 or equivalent currency.
3. Currency Exchange Order Watching Contract
- Opportunity to place an order at a preferred foreign exchange rate if the current rate is not favorable
- Order will be watched for 24 hours
- Saves you from monitoring the foreign currency market
- From same business day to one month
- Minimum investment USD $100,000 or equivalent currency.
Contact us to find out more about investing in foreign currencies, or to make an investment.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.