Go for that dream vacation with peace of mind and leave all your worries behind. Travel around the world and enjoy life's finest moments with Travel Guard.
Travel Guard is underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. This insurance allows you to travel the world knowing that you have the most comprehensive travel protection at hand. You can choose from our wide range of travel-related benefits and services to suit your travel insurance needs.
Apply now to enjoy 20% discount* & stand to win a 3 days 2 nights stay at W Singapore Sentosa Cove and other prizes!
* Only applicable to single trip applications and payment must be made via ANZ MasterCards.
Enjoy these comprehensive benefits
- Up to S$2,000,000 Medical Expenses incurred overseas for Sickness or Injury for Premier Plan.
- Reassures you with up to S$1,000,000 protection for accidental death whilst travelling on public transport overseas (Premier Plan only).
- Reimburse your approved claims from the first dollar.
- Covers all ages - from babies to senior citizens.
- Gives you unlimited Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Cover (Premier & Superior Plan only).
- 24-hour medical assistance while overseas.
- Covers in the event of Natural Disasters.
- Provides protection each time you travel overseas (max 90 days per trip) when you are on the Annual Multi-Trip Plan.
- One contact number for all your needs - You'll feel more secure when you know that help is just a phone-call away. Whether it's a medical emergency or information about your destination, one number is all you need for
- 24-hour Medical and Emergency Assistance
- 24-hour Travel Information.
With its comprehensive coverage as highlighted above, many travellers rely on Travel Guard every year to meet their travel protection needs.
Note: Please refer to the Policy for the specific terms, conditions and exclusions.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (“the Bank”) may from time to time feature certain promotions, benefits, products or services, subject to such terms and conditions as may be prescribed. Changes may be made to such promotions, benefits, products or services, and their terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice. While the information set out above is based on sources believed to be reliable, The Bank (together with its directors and employees) makes no representations or warranties expressed or implied as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any of such information, or as to any product or service offered by any third party. Products or services offered by any third party shall be the obligation only of such third party. Any disputes relating to quality or performance of such product or service should be taken up directly with such third party. The Bank is not an agent of and is not representing any third party in relation to its product or service. Promotions, benefits, products and services are available only in those jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. This is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer, invitation to offer, or a solicitation, or any advice or recommendation by the Bank to buy, subscribe for, issue or sell any banking or financial product or service.
Travel Guard is underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
This is not a contract of insurance but is meant as product information only. Accordingly, the information should be read and construed in the light of, and subject to, all terms and conditions contained in the Policy. Full details are stated in the Policy.
About AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AIG”) is a world leader in insurance, with 90 years of proven experience and customer service. Our fundamental strength lies in our 40,000 employees, who combine global reach with the ability to serve clients in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. We focus on commercial and personal insurance, with over 500 innovative products and services that are backed by our superior financial strength. As a result, more than 45 million clients around the world rely on us to meet their unique insurance needs. For more information, please visit AIG’s website.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.