Enjoy 24-hour worldwide coverage in the event of an accident, with Accident Medical Reimbursement Benefits and Daily Hospitalization Income Benefits.
- Up to S$250,000 Accidental Death Benefit.
- Up to S$250,000 Accidental Permanent Disablement Benefit in event of permanent disablement due to an accident.
- Up to S$3,000 Accidental Medical Expenses Reimbursement Benefit – reimburse medical expenses (minimum S$50) incurred due to an accident, including in-patient, out-patient and Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments.
- Daily Hospital Income Cash Benefit - gives you cash to be used however you wish, in event of hospitalization due to bodily injury for more than 24 hours.
- Peace of Mind - provision of first aid advice over telephone. If medically necessary, you shall be referred to another Physician or a medical specialist for personal assessment.
Call our 24-Hour Customer Service Hotline at 1800 269 2269 or +(65) 6269 2269 (if overseas) or enquire online.
This is for general information only. It is not a contract of insurance or an offer to buy an insurance product or service. It is also not meant to provide any insurance or financial advice. The specific terms and conditions of the plan are set out in the policy documents. If you are interested in the insurance policies, you should read the product summary and benefit illustration (available from us) before deciding whether to buy this product.
These information does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. Please speak to a financial adviser for advice about whether the investment product is suitable for you before you commit to buying the product. If you choose not to get advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you.
The insurance products stated herein are underwritten by the various insurance providers of which ANZ Banking Group Limited, Singapore Branch hold itself as a distributor. The insurance products distributed are obligations only of the insurance company.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid. Past performance is not indicative of future performance; prices can go up or down.
For US-dollar denominated insurance plans, premiums and benefits payable will be made in US dollars. Equivalent returns on the policy in other currencies will depend on prevailing exchange rates which may be highly volatile. Full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply.
We do not guarantee that any of the information provided in this document is accurate and you should not rely on it as such. We do not guarantee to update the information or to correct any inaccuracies. All information may change without notice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in connection with or as a result of you acting on the information in this document.
Information is valid as of 1 August 2012.