Introducing ANZ Step-Up Time Deposit with flexible withdrawals
Step up to higher returns with growing interest rates and enjoy the flexibility to withdraw your deposits at the end of every cycle with no penalty. Simply place fresh funds of $25,000 in AUD, SGD or USD to reap progressive returns.
How does the Step-Up Time Deposit maximise your investment?
- Interest rates increase every cycle giving higher returns than conventional time deposits.
- Interest earned is paid to your designated account at the end of every cycle.
- Option to withdraw your deposit at the end of every cycle, penalty-free.
- Choice of AUD, SGD or USD Step-Up Time Deposit to diversify your portfolio and meet your financial goals.
- Choice of 12-month or 24-month tenure which comprises 4 cycles of 3 calendar months each for 12-month and 6 calendar months each for 24-month respectively.
Minimum balance requirements
|Currency||Minimum balance for account opening|
Find out more about ANZ Step-Up Time Deposit interest rates.
Call our 24-hour Customer Service at: 1800 269 2269 or (65) 6269 2269 from overseas.
Contact us to reserve an appointment to find out more.
Visit our branches
Please note that the above is published for information and general circulation purposes only and does not constitute nor purport to constitute any form of advice, recommendation or offer to sell or issue, or invitation to offer, or solicitation, to buy, invest in or subscribe for any product or service, and any representation or warranty in respect of any product or service.
Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to SGD50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
This product may not be offered or sold within the United States or to or for the benefit of US Persons. Neither this document, nor any copy thereof may be sent or taken into the United States or distributed in the United States or to a US Person.
The full disclaimers at our website at ANZ Singapore are deemed to be incorporated herein.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.