Make the most of your savings with the ANZ Progress Saver Account. Whether you are saving for a dream holiday, for your child's education or the unexpected future, the ANZ Progress Saver Account can help you make the most of your savings.
Saving can be challenging, and a disciplined savings plan could make all the difference. With regular savings and interest payable up to 1.65% p.a. you'll be surprised how quickly you will reach your goals!
Why ANZ Progress Saver Account?
- By topping up your account with as little as $500 each month, you can earn interest of up to 1.65% p.a. on your entire balance in the account.
- Save in the currency of your choice in SGD, AUD or USD. Even out potential currency risks and currency fluctuations as you save towards your goal.
- Earn base interest even in months where you do not manage to top up.
- Hassle free savings that allow you to transfer funds from your everyday account to your ANZ Progress Saver account(s) each month.
- Convenient monthly top-up for SGD Progress Saver account through monthly inward GIRO (PDF 52kB) from any Bank in Singapore.
- Ease of banking via ANZ Visa Debit Card and Internet Banking.
* This is subject to top up of $500 in respective currencies effected each month.
Sign up for the ANZ Progress Saver Account in 2 simple steps and earn higher interest rates today!
Start by opening the Account with just $5,000+.
- Ensure you top up the Account with at least $500+ each month and earn base interest plus bonus interest on your total balance.
+ Amounts in respective currencies.
Effective 1 May 2017, bonus interest for the ANZ Progress Saver Account will be terminated. Where applicable, the last bonus interest will be paid into your ANZ Progress Saver Account in May 2017.
ANZ Progress Saver Calculator
How long and how much do you need to save? Use our ANZ Progress Saver calculators to easily work out how much money you could put away to achieve your savings goal.
Calculate how much I need to save each month to reach my goal.
Calculate my total savings when I save a specified amount each month.
This calculator is a guide only. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and is based on the accuracy of the information you provided. It does not constitute nor purport to constitute any form of advice, recommendation or offer to sell or issue, or invitation to offer, or solicitation, to buy, invest in or subscribe for any product or service, and any representation or warranty in respect of any product or service. ANZ does not store the information provided in this calculator.
SGD, USD, AUD.
Minimum age - 18 years.
Fees and charges:
# Waived for ANZ Signature Priority Banking clients. For ANZ Signature Priority Banking clients, SGD 50 will be charged per month if Total Relationship Size1 falls below SGD 150,000. Total Relationship Size includes deposits, investments and/or insurance.1
1. Total Relationship Size (TRS) refers to the combination of Current, Checking and Savings account(s), Term Deposits, Dual Currency Investments, Securities, Unit Trusts, Structured Products, Structured Deposits, Bonds and Insurance.
To find out more, speak with us today.
Please note that the above is published for information and general circulation purposes only and does not constitute nor purport to constitute any form of advice, recommendation or offer to sell or issue, or invitation to offer, or solicitation, to buy, invest in or subscribe for any product or service, and any representation or warranty in respect of any product or service.
Fluctuations in foreign currency rates will have an impact on your profit and loss where a transaction involves a foreign currency element. For foreign currency deposits, fluctuations in the exchange rates could adversely impact the amount of interest earned (if any) on such deposits. You may experience a loss when you convert your foreign currency deposit back to your home currency. Foreign currency deposit is also subject to exchange control risk where restrictions may be imposed on its convertibility and/or transferability. You should therefore determine whether any foreign currency deposit is suitable for you in light of your investment objectives, financial means and risk profile.
This product may not be offered or sold within the United States or to or for the benefit of US Persons. Neither this document, nor any copy thereof may be sent or taken into the United States or distributed in the United States or to a US Person.
Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
The full disclaimers at our website at ANZ Singapore are deemed to be incorporated herein.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.