ANZ FlexiLoan is a personal loan drawn on your ANZ Credit Card to provide you extra cash to support your lifestyle needs and desires while managing your cash flow with equal monthly instalments.
Be it planning for a vacation, renovating your house or consolidating your debt, the extra cash from ANZ FlexiLoan is a fast and convenient way to get the things you want or to pay for the things you need.
Apply for the ANZ FlexiLoan today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexibility to choose from loan tenures of 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
- Savings on interest charges with rates as low as 0.48% per month (EIR 10.91% p.a.).
- Convenience of having your ANZ FlexiLoan reflected in your consolidated ANZ Credit Card statement.
|Promotional Flat Interest Rate p.a. (EIR* p.a.)|
|(ii) Loan Amount
|(iii) Loan Amount
|12 months||5.8% (11.79%)||5.8% (11.29%)||5.8% (10.91%)|
|24 months||6.8% (13.22%)||6.5% (12.42%)||6.5% (12.22%)|
|36 months||7.2% (13.64%)||6.8% (12.76%)||6.6% (12.27%)|
|48 months||7.8% (14.37%)||7.2% (13.23%)||6.6% (12.11%)|
|60 months||7.8% (14.10%)||7.2% (13.01%)||6.6% (11.93%)|
A one-time processing fee of S$80 is applicable for all loan tenures. Loan amounts referred to in the table are approved loan amounts.
* The Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is calculated taking into consideration the S$80 processing fee and based on an approved loan amount of S$12,000 under loan category (i), an approved loan amount of S$20,000 under loan category (ii) and an approved loan amount of S$40,000 under loan category (iii). An early repayment fee applies for payment made before the expiry of the loan tenure.
Take up a 36,48 or 60 months loan tenure and receive:
- A Philips Viva Airfryer worth S$409 for an approved loan amount of S$20,000 & above.
A 16.1MP Casio Exilim EX-JE10 camera worth S$299 for an approved loan amount of S$12,000 to below S$20,000.
Offer is only valid till 31 January 2014.
Existing ANZ credit cardmembers who want to apply for the ANZ FlexiLoan can:
Call our 24-hour Customer Service at 1800 269 2269
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.