These are some of the services you can enjoy with ANZ Personal Internet Banking.
Check balances for the following types of accounts:
- Savings and Current Accounts
- Time Deposits
- Dual-Currency Investment
- Gold-Linked Investment
- Unit Trust
- Structured Deposits or Structured Notes
- Equity-Linked Investment or Equity-Linked Notes
- Open End Certificate
- Personal Loans
- Mortgage Loans.
Credit Card details
ANZ Credit Card members with banking accounts can now view these details through their Internet Banking account:
- Summary information such as outstanding balance, minimum payment, due date and credit limit
- Transaction details such as date of transaction, description and amount
- Reward points or travel dollars summary, including closing/opening balance, points or dollars earned and point or dollars redeemed or adjusted.
Funds transfer and bill payment
Choose from various modes of transfers and payments available:
- Transfer funds between your ANZ accounts in Singapore
Transfer funds to other ANZ accounts in Singapore
- Transfer funds to another bank account in Singapore, via GIRO or MEPS for same-day transfer
- Request for telegraphic transfers to any bank account
- Make an online payment to participating billing organisations, including non-ANZ banks for credit card payments.
Other services include
- Apply for products such as ANZ Time Deposits and Credit Cards
- Submit requests such as update of personal particulars, statement or cheque book requests
- Change password and alert settings
- Retrieve and view unit trust information such as current and historical prices, dividends and reports.