Drawing on our extensive experience and worldwide network, ANZ assists clients with financing the trade of goods globally. Our Trade and Supply Chain team combines traditional trade solutions with structured advisory, risk mitigation, and distribution services across the region. A full suite of financing structures and trade services are available for import and export flows.
We also have a Structured Trade Finance (STF) team who is dedicated to the financing of high value commodity flows. STF transactions are structured around the supply chain and commercial terms of customers, usually involving large bilateral strategic relationships. Its techniques are used largely in the commodity sector by producers, processors, traders and industrial end-users. Each financing arrangement is tailored to the particular needs of the client and can be used to finance short term working capital or long term capital expenditure up to five years.
Our products include:
- Documentary Letter of Credit issuance
- Transferable Documentary Letter of Credit
- Import DocumentaryCollection
- Documentary Letter of Credit Advising
- Documentary Letter of Credit Confirmation and Discounting
- Export Documentary Collection
- Import Trade Finance Loan
- Export Trade Finance Loan
Supply Chain Financing
- Receivables Finance.
- Shipping Guarantee
- Financial Guarantee
- Non-financial Guarantee.
Structured Trade Finance
- Warehouse financing (finance of commodity inventories)
- Borrowing base financing (finance of working capital assets on a revolving basis)
- Tolling/Processing (finance the conversion or processing of raw commodities into value added products)
- Pre-Export (prepayment) finance (medium to longer term requirements)
- Reserve based lending.
- ANZ Transactive
To learn more about ANZ’s Trade and Supply Chain solutions, please contact your ANZ Relationship Manager.
Find out more about our trade application forms.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.