ANZ offers corporates and institutions a full suite of loan solutions, ranging from Vanilla Short-Term Debt, Working Capital facilities to term loans, acquisition financing and syndicated loans.
ANZ’s Syndications Asia team is responsible for originating, underwriting and distributing financing solutions for corporate and structured finance transactions across Asia in both primary and secondary markets.
Syndications Asia focuses on underwriting and distributing transactions relating to:
- Aircraft Finance – Major flag carriers
- Corporate Finance – Supporting core relationship customers
- Project Finance – Power, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil and Gas
- Structured Export Finance – Export credit agency transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Bridge and acquisition financing.
The team provides coverage across Asia, specifically focussing on ANZ’s key markets of Greater China, Indochina, Indonesia, Singapore and India.
The Syndications Asia team can assist you with
- Loan underwritings and sell down in Asia
- A strong track record for sell down of syndicated loans, both in the primary and secondary markets
- Expertise gained in the Asian syndication markets
- 20 syndicated loan professionals, based in Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan, with extensive experience in local and international markets
- More than ten syndicated loan professionals, based in Singapore and Hong Kong, with extensive local market and international experience
- A strong network of investors (both banks and institutions).
To learn more about ANZ loans, please contact your ANZ Relationship Manager.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.