Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions related to Bank's products and services
Please be informed that the clauses in the following sections of the Terms and Conditions for ANZ Bank Account have been amended with effect from 1 November 2014.
I) Section I: General Provisions
- Clause 3.20 – Instructions and Communications
- Clause 10.6 – Personal Data Protection
II) Section VII: Terms and Conditions for ANZ Debit Card
- Clause 6.6, 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 – Charges and Fees
- Clause 11.6 and 11.12 – Personal Data Protection
- Clause 13.1(c) – Communication and Service of Documents
We have arrangements with various custodians to hold the assets (excluding cash) which you have delivered or transferred through us for custody. For your easy reference, we have prepared a summary of the key terms of the agreements entered into with each custodian, and/or the manner in which the custody accounts are maintained and established. The summary is as attached below for your reference.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.