ANZ offers a personal overdraft for customers who have relatively high but somewhat irregular income and require extra funds to cover temporary shortages. Certain terms and conditions apply. Our repayment and term arrangements can be set to suit your needs.
It provides you with flexibility in day-to-day account operations, with your own personal overdraft providing you access to cash during temporary shortages in cash income.
Features at a glance
- Limit is set by mutual agreement between ANZ and customer
- Limit is reviewed annually (or sooner if required), having regard to account conduct and customer needs
- Security may be required depending on the limit requested
- Can be a temporary or permanent arrangement
- Account should usually fluctuate from a debit to credit balance
- Balance should maintain within the approved limit when in debit.
Apply for an ANZ Personal Loan by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
All lending is subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.