A convenient method of payment through ANZ’s extensive network of both EFTPOS terminals and ATMs.
Whether you’re shopping at a supermarket or retail store, dining at a restaurant, or staying at a Samoan resort or hotel, an ANZ Access Card allows payment quickly and efficiently.
ANZ has 19 ATMs, over 382 POS terminals and over 251 merchants serving our people both on the main island of Upolu and Savaii. You can also get cash from selected retail outlets, removing the need for additional trips to the bank.
Features at a glance
- Purchases of goods or services can be made at any merchant displaying the relative card symbol sign
- 24 hours, 7 days a week access to funds through the ATM network
- Can be linked to an ANZ Access Account or Cheque Account
- Cash out facilities available at selected merchants
- WST$2,000.00 daily cash withdrawal limit
- Available internationally through Cirrus and Maestro networks
- Top up facilities for both Digicel and Bluesky mobile networks through ANZ ATMs
- Order mini-statement
- Access account balances
- Transfer funds between linked accounts
- Select your own PIN for your security and convenience.
For further information
Find out more about ANZ Access Card benefits by visiting your local ANZ branch or contact our Sales team on +685 69999 during working hours.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.