We can provide overdrafts for new and existing business clients who require a bank overdraft for working capital purposes. We provide you with flexibility for your day-to-day account operations.
Our business overdraft facility can be linked to our Business Cheque Account to assist with short-term cash flow requirements.
Features at a glance
- Balance should be maintained within the approved limit when in debit
- Account should usually fluctuate from a debit to credit balance
- Limit is set by mutual agreement between ANZ and the customer, taking into account any fluctuations in revenue and outgoings
- Limit is reviewed annually (or sooner if required), having regards to account conduct and customer needs
- Security may be required depending on the limit requested
- Can be a temporary or permanent arrangement.
Open an account now
Apply for an ANZ Business Overdraft today by visiting your local ANZ branch or call us on
All lending is subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.