ANZ’s Commodity and Trade Finance team combines commodity and international trade expertise with global reach and local service excellence to support you in an increasingly competitive and dynamic global trade space.
ANZ is a recognised Commodity and International Trade bank, with an extensive network and offices in 32 countries. Our trade team has the expertise to meet your trade financing objectives. Our services include:
- Letter of credit issuance
- Trust receipt financing
- Shipping guarantee
- Inward collection.
- Letter of credit advising
- Letter of credit confirmation and discounting
- Transferable letter of credit
- Export collection
- Documents against Acceptance (DA)
- Documents against Payments (DP)
- Export negotiation
- Receivable financing
- Oil Payment guarantee.
Guarantees and indemnity
- Banker’s guarantee
- Standby letter of credit
- Bid and performance bond.
Structured trade finance
ANZ’s Structured Trade Finance (STF) is a unique and specialised form of financing based on trade flows. Our commodity and trade specialists can individually tailor solutions to meet financing needs of customers including producers, processors, traders and end-users. Depending on the financing requirements, the tenor can be short to medium term through a wide range of structure variations.
Learn more about ANZ Commodity and Trade Finance.
- Application for Pre-export Finance (PDF 500kB)
- Authority for Payment Guarantee of Bill of Exchange (PDF 430kB)
- Authority to Deliver Shipping Documents to Representatives (PDF 440kB)
- Export Collection Presentation Form (PDF 660kB)
- Application to Irrevocably Transfer an Export Documentary Letter of Credit (PDF 460kB)
- Export Documentary Credit Presentation Form (PDF 566kB)
- Application for Standby Letter of Credit or Demand Guarantee (PDF 560kB)
- Application for Standby Letter of Credit or Demand Guarantee for Third Party (PDF 565kB)
- Application for Standby Letter of Credit or Demand Guarantee Amendment (PDF 545kB)
- Application for Shipping Guarantee/Indemnity (PDF 452kB)
- Application for Trade Finance Loan (PDF 576kB)
- Application for Trade Finance Loan Rollover (PDF 336kB)
- Trust Receipt Philippines (PDF 292kB)
- Documentary credit amendment Form (PDF 656kB)
- Documentary Credit Application Form (PDF 980kB)
- Export Credit Assignment of Proceeds to a Third Party (Assignor) (PDF 180kB)
- Export Credit Assignment of Proceeds to a Third Party (Assignee) (PDF 231kB)
- Export Credit Assignment of Proceeds to a Third Party: Notice and Instructions to ANZ (PDF 228kB)
- ANZ Trade Terms (PDF 356kB)
NB. Until 4 December the old applications and letters can be obtained by contacting trade sales or trade operations.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.