At ANZ we know the things that excite you today may not be the same as they were 30 years ago. By sitting down for an A-Z Review® with one of our specialist bankers we can explore the range of benefits available to you based on your age and the accounts you hold with us. Learn more about ANZ 50+ Benefits below or request an A-Z Review® at your nearest ANZ branch.
Offers only available in branch.
ANZ Access Advantage:
You could enjoy
You may be eligible to apply for a waiver of the monthly account service fee on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account2.
ANZ Access Advantage also features the following great benefits for all customers:
ANZ Breakfree Package6
Receive interest rate discounts and fee waivers on eligible Home or Residential Investment loans for an annual package fee6
Find out more about ANZ Breakfree Packages.
ANZ Rewards and ANZ Rewards Platinum
20,000 Bonus Reward Points for new ANZ Rewards and ANZ Rewards Platinum accounts7 when you activate and make a purchase on the card within a month of approval (criteria apply).
ANZ Home Insurance8
You could enjoy
The above offers are available for a limited time. ANZ reserves the right to vary or withdraw the offers at anytime. This material does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the product is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements and/or Terms and Conditions, which are available by calling 13 13 14 or at ANZ before deciding to acquire or hold the product. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Please refer to relevant terms and conditions available upon request.
1. Minimum opening balance of $5,000 is required. The offer applies to personal customers only; customers with a commercial relationship manager are excluded. To be eligible, customer must be aged 50 years or over. Upon maturity bonus interest rates will be applied to existing investments upon customer application for that benefit. ANZ reserves the right to amend or withdraw bonus interest offer at any time without prior notice. Bonus rates are not available on all terms. Please note that an administration fee and interest rate reduction applies for early termination of an ANZ Term Deposit. Different interest rates apply to different investment amounts and terms. At the end of the investment term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, we will reinvest them in the same type of ANZ Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new ANZ Term Deposit may be lower or higher than the interest rate on your maturing ANZ Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment.
2. On application by you, the monthly account service fee may be waived on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account if you:
are aged 60 or over;
receive a disability support pension or mobility allowance from Centrelink; or
have an ANZ Home Loan, an ANZ Residential Investment Loan or an ANZ Portfolio Facility and have your salary paid into your ANZ account. (Loans not eligible include ANZ Simplicity PLUS, ANZ Money Saver (no longer sold), ANZ Easy Start (no longer sold) and ANZ Interest-in-Advance Residential Investment Loans. Only one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account fee waiver per ANZ Portfolio, not based on sub-accounts.); or
have a combined deposit balance of $50,000 or more in one or more of the following personal ANZ accounts - ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Passbook Savings, ANZ Premier Cheque, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ Term Deposit, ANZ Online Saver or ANZ V2 PLUS. Does not include the ANZ Business Online Saver or Intermediary ANZ V2 PLUS accounts.
3. ANZ Seniors Privilege (on ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ Pensioner Advantage) provides a range of travel benefits under a Domestic Travel Insurance policy. The policy is available for account holders 60 years of age or over as at the date of departure, and is only available on accounts opened on or after 1 October 2007. The Domestic Travel Insurance is provided by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU).
Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance Features booklet (PDF 177kB) for full terms and conditions.
For general enquiries, please call CGU on 13 15 32, 8am to 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
4. Monthly account service fee waived for ANZ Access Advantage accounts opened on or after 30 November 2013 if you deposit $2,000 or more by the last business day of the calendar month.
5. Eligibility criteria apply. The monthly account service fee will be waived on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account. For more information on Exemptions and Concessions please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges.
6. ANZ Breakfree Package fee applies. Other fees charges and eligibility criteria apply. Please see the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions available on the Breakfree website or at any branch.
7. Bonus Reward Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Rewards or ANZ Rewards Platinum account. To be eligible, customer must be aged 50 years or over. Customers must activate their card and make a purchase on that card within one month of approval to receive the Bonus Reward Points. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions or when you transfer and close other ANZ credit card accounts. The Bonus Reward Points should be credited to the account holder within three months of card activation. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving applications. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions.
8. ANZ Home Insurance, ANZ Landlord Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance are jointly issued by OnePath General Insurance Pty Limited (ABN 56 072 892 365), a wholly owned subsidiary of ANZ, and QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035).
9. To be eligible for rebates there are a number of terms and conditions that you must meet. The rebate applies to eligible policies which are ANZ Home Insurance Buildings cover, ANZ Home Insurance Contents cover, ANZ Car Insurance and is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the PDS for each product.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and the ANZ Home Insurance PDS and Policy Document (also available by calling 13 16 14), before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, these products.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.