The ANZ Australia Twitter account (@ANZ_AU) is managed by us at Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd through our internal Australian Twitter Team.We may occasionally use some automation (such as tools which generate tweets from RSS feeds) but intend that this will not dominate the messages posted.
If you follow us, the type of tweets you would expect cover all or some of the following:
- Contact about ANZ Australia product &/or service issues that you may be encountering
- Alerts about new content, products or services listed on our other digital channels as well as service outages
- Invitations to provide feedback on specific issues which we are involved with
- Information from ANZ about what we’re doing
- Occasional live coverage of events.
If you follow us on Twitter we will follow you back. This is automated. Being followed by us does not imply endorsement of any kind.
We will update and monitor our Twitter account during business hours, Monday to Friday (AEST), excluding public holidays. Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to Twitter downtime.
Who are you dealing with?
There are a few staff that manage @ANZ_AU, and we use their initials to identify them in their tweets, as per the list below:
Jovita, Customer Service Consultant
Lauren, Internet Banking Solutions Consultant
Derek, Customer Service Consultant
Rohini, Digital Marketing Manager – Social & Mobile
Mel, Social Media Community Manager
@Replies and Direct Messages
We welcome feedback and ideas from all our followers, and endeavour to join the conversations that are directed to us or specifically about ANZ where possible. However, we are not able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via Twitter. Any complaints directed to us will be forwarded within ANZ for appropriate actioning.The ANZ Twitter Team reads all @replies and Direct Messages and ensures that any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to the relevant people in ANZ.
When interacting with us online, please take note of these recommendations:
- Never give out personal information online
- Never include bank account details in a tweet or direct message
- ANZ will never ask you for your password or PIN.
If you have any questions or queries about our Twitter account, feel free to contact us on Twitter (@ANZ_AU) or call 13 13 14