ANZ Trustees believes one of the ingredients for successful philanthropy is selecting projects that address an area of great need and have clear measurable outcomes.
Biographies of foundation benefactors
- The J.O. & J.R Wicking Trust (PDF 140kB)
- The Collie Trusts (PDF 448kB)
- The Felton Bequest (PDF 196kB)
- The Dafydd Lewis Trust (PDF 44kB)
- The Springett Family Foundation (PDF 335kB)
- W.C.F. Thomas Charitable Trust long biography (PDF 2MB)
- The W.C.F. Thomas Charitable Trust (PDF 288kB)
- Sylvia and Charles Viertel Charitable Foundation (PDF 152kB)
- The Dyson Bequest (PDF 180kB)
- The William Buckland Foundation (PDF 84kB)
- The Mary Kibble Trust and The John And Mary Kibble Trust Fund (PDF 44kB)
- The Kemvan Trust (PDF 48kB)
- The Alexander Miller Estate (PDF 44kB)
Some of our philanthropic partnerships
- Young people in nursing homes (PDF 364kB)
- The Australian Print Workshop (PDF 349kB)
- Limbs4Life (PDF 379kB)
- Foundation House (PDF 266kB)
Level 42, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000
GPO Box 389, Melbourne Victoria 3001
ANZ Trustees Limited (ABN 33 006 132 332) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522). The information provided on this website is intended as a source of information only. Any advice does not take into account your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the relevant product disclosure statement and the financial services guide (PDF 64kB) before acquiring any product. The content for this website was provided by ANZ Trustees.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.