Special Offer: Get 1% p.a. off the variable interest rate on new ANZ Personal Loans. Apply by 28 May 2015.
Terms and conditions apply.
Get the flexibility you need: Take control of your repayments whenever you like with the ANZ Variable Rate Loan.
Want to stay ahead: Make extra repayments whenever you can at no extra cost1.
Need extra cash: Use your extra repayments for whatever you like, no forms, no fees, no fuss2.
Check your personal loan borrowing power and repayments
- Interest rate from (View current rates) (includes 1% p.a. Special Offer discount)4
- Comparison rate5 from (View current rates)
Fees and charges
- Loan approval fee: $150, due when the loan is drawn down
- Loan administration charge: $30, charged every three months, for the previous three months.
To meet the ANZ Personal Loan eligibility criteria, you need to:
Find out more about ANZ Personal Loan eligibility and what you'll need to apply.
How to apply
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
Terms and Conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. A Deferred Establishment Fee will apply if you repay your Variable Rate Loan within 12 months of the date of advance.
2. Terms and conditions apply.
3. ANZ Loan Protection is underwritten by OnePath Life Limited (OnePath Life) ABN 33 009 657 176 and QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd ABN 78 003 191 035.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) (ABN 11 005 357 522) is an authorised deposit taking institution (bank) under the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). OnePath Life is owned by ANZ – it is the co-issuer of the product (along with QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545) but it is not a bank. Except as set out in the issuer's contract terms (including the Product Disclosure Statement), this product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ or its related group companies. None of them stands behind or guarantees the issuers. Terms and Conditions apply. View insurance disclaimer and important notes.
4. Rate as at (View current rates) and includes 1% p.a. off the variable interest rate for new Personal Loans until 28 May 2015.
5. These comparison rates are based on a $30,000 personal loan for a five year term. This rate is applicable for unsecured loans only.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan
A Comparison Rate Schedule is available at any ANZ branch or view it online ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.