Whatever the destination, an ANZ Personal Loan could turn a dream holiday into a reality. You spend a big chunk of your life working, so when it comes to organising a well earned vacation, you may want to indulge yourself a little.
It might be a trip to escape the winter chill, or maybe that long awaited European tour that you've been planning for years. There’s so much to think about when planning a trip, and ANZ could help you get there with convenient holiday finance.
Choose either a fixed or variable interest rate and enjoy flexible repayments.
Which loan type is best for me?
|Loan Features||Variable Loan||Fixed Loan|
|Additional Repayments|| Yes. You have the
freedom to make
at no extra cost1.
| Yes. Fees and
|Redraw Facility|| Yes. Redraw allows
you to access
payments you have
|Fees and charges||
(View current rates)4 (includes 1% p.a. Special Offer discount)
Applying for an ANZ Personal Loan is now even easier
Apply online and receive a response in only 60 seconds. Apply now.
Call us today
Call a loan specialist now on 1800 339 410, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST).
What you’ll need to apply
Find out about personal loan eligibility and what you’ll need to apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
Terms and Conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. A Deferred Establishment Fee will apply if you repay your Variable Rate Loan within 12 months of the date of advance.
2. ANZ Loan Protection is underwritten by OnePath Life Limited (OnePath Life) ABN 33 009 657 176 and QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd ABN 78 003 191 035.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) (ABN 11 005 357 522) is an authorised deposit taking institution (bank) under the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). OnePath Life is owned by ANZ – it is the co-issuer of the product (along with QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545) but it is not a bank. Except as set out in the issuer's contract terms (including the Product Disclosure Statement), this product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ or its related group companies. None of them stands behind or guarantees the issuers. Terms and Conditions apply. View insurance disclaimer and important notes.
3. These comparison rates are based on a $30,000 Personal Loan for a five year term. This rate is applicable for unsecured loans only.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
A Comparison Rate Schedule is available at any ANZ branch or view it online ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
4. Rates as at (View current rates) and include 1% p.a. off the variable rate for new Personal Loans until Wednesday, 7 January 2015.
5. Terms and conditions apply.
6. Rates as at (View current rates) and subject to change.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.