ANZ Personal Loan eligibility
To meet the ANZ Personal Loan eligibility criteria, you need to:
- be at least 18 years old
- be currently residing in Australia*
- have a regular income
- have a good credit rating
- be looking to borrow at least $5000
Proof of income
You may need to provide one of the following
- Your most recent pay slips, or
- Bank statements showing wages credited into your account for the past three months.
Existing ANZ customers do not need to provide the above documents if their wages are credited to an ANZ account.
If you are not employed (for example you are a retiree) but have a regular income from other sources (e.g. rental or investment income), you may need to provide supporting evidence.
If you are self-employed you must supply the following documents
- Financial Statements for the past year (not older than 18 months)
- Last (1) year’s Personal/Business Tax return (not older than 18 months).
Additional information for new to ANZ customers
You do not need to be an existing ANZ customer to be eligible to apply for an ANZ Personal Loan. Simply ensure you meet the Personal Loan eligibility criteria and apply.
As a new ANZ customer, you will need to complete ANZ’s Customer Identification Process before drawing down your loan. We request that you visit any ANZ branch in Australia and provide personal identification to satisfy this identification requirement.
Prior to visiting an ANZ Branch, please refer to the Customer Identification Process Acceptable Identification Documents form (PDF 56kB) for details of acceptable identity documents.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s credit assessment criteria.
Terms and Conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
* If you are not a permanent Australian resident, you may still be eligible to apply but will be required to meet specific visa and income verification requirements. Please visit an ANZ branch or call 1800 339 410 to discuss your application.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.