ANZ Assured is a credit limit of either $500 or $1000 that can be attached to your ANZ Access account. It provides you with the safety net of a credit limit to cover unexpected cash shortfalls, helping you avoid the hassle of declined transactions or bounced cheques. You will only be charged on the amount of credit you access1.
Features and Benefits
Access additional funds when you need it, all for a low fee of about $5 per month2.
How to apply
- You'll need 10 to 15 minutes to complete this application.
- Great tip! You can find your transaction account BSB by logging into Internet Banking
Call 1800 008 177, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST).
ANZ’s normal credit criteria apply to each application. Applicants need to be at least 18 years of age and demonstrate capacity to afford to repay.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges are payable.
2. This fee is payable monthly. It is calculated by dividing the annual credit facility fee of $60 by 366, then multiplying that figure by the number of days that facility is on effect for that month.
3. Debits will be honored up to your approved credit limit. If there are no funds available under this credit facility, ANZ may process the debit using the Informal Overdraft facility for your linked account (refer to the terms and conditions of your linked account for more details about the Informal Overdraft facility).
4. Non-ANZ ATM fees apply.
5. ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home or Residential Investment Loan linked to either an ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select or ANZ One account, or an ANZ 1 Year Fixed Rate Home or Residential Investment Loan linked to an ANZ One account.