Please note: ANZ Superannuation Savings Account is no longer accepting new applications.
Looking for an employer superannuation solution?
ANZ Smart Choice Super is the convenient and easy way to manage your employees’ super. Find out more about ANZ Smart Choice Super.
Suitable for personal members who
- Are employed or self employed
- Are looking to invest tax-effectively into a superannuation fund
- Want to make their own regular contributions
- Want a low risk environment to roll over eligible termination payments when changing jobs
- Want to consolidate retirement savings before starting an income stream, e.g. an allocated pension
- Want to have contributions made by their spouse.
Suitable for employers who
- Want a simple solution to meet their superannuation guarantee obligations
- Have between two and 50 employees and want to provide a low investment risk superannuation solution to employees
- Want a low maintenance superannuation plan with no minimum contribution obligations (excluding superannuation guarantee obligations)
- Want the security and peace of mind offered by ANZ.
Amount decided by employer.
Salary sacrifice amount agreed between employer and employee
- ANZ Superannuation Savings Account Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 312kB)
- ANZ Superannuation Savings Account Additional Information Guide (PDF 704kB)
- ANZ Superannuation Savings Account – Letter of compliance (PDF 208kB)
- Trans Tasman Application Form for Whole Balance Transfers (PDF 144kB)
- Life insurance - Application Form (PDF 128kB)
- Nomination or Change of Beneficiary Details (PDF 76kB)
- Contributions Remittance Advice (PDF 624kB)
- Tax file number notification form (PDF 64kB)
- Easy Transfer Service Form (PDF 100kB)
- Standard Choice Form (PDF 660kB)
- Withdrawal Form (PDF 172kB)
- Application of Early Release due to Severe Financial Hardship (PDF 152kB)
- Transfer Form - Overseas Benefit (PDF 72kB)
View other fact sheets
OnePath Custodians Pty Limited, the issuer of this product, is a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) under the Banking Act 1959. The issuer is not an ADI and an investment in the fund is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any member of the ANZ Group, other than OnePath Life Limited ABN 33 009 657 176 for any insurance product it issues or ANZ in relation to any ANZ bank account. Neither ANZ nor any member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees the issuer or the capital or performance of any securities issued to, or assets held by, you. Your investment is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and the relevant Product Disclosure for further information about its association with the issuer, any benefits that it may receive and other important information before deciding whether to acquire or hold this product.
You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement before deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold the ANZ Super Savings Account.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.