OneAnswer Frontier Investment Portfolio is designed to help you invest in a broad range of managed funds and Term Deposits over the medium to long term. You can diversify your investment across one or more of over 80 funds managed by a selection of other leading fund managers.
An ANZ Financial Planner can discuss your investment needs and determine the right solution for your personal circumstances.
- Suitable for people who want to:
- generate capital growth from an investment
- generate income from an investment
- save for a specific purpose (a house, children's education, early retirement)
- invest tax-effectively
- borrow to invest
- automatically maintain your nominated investment profile by auto-rebalancing.
- OneAnswer Frontier is an investment solution that includes an investment portfolio, personal super and a pension.
- A margin lending facility is available through ANZ Investment Lending.
Did you know...
You can invest, switch or top-up your OneAnswer Frontier Investment Portfolio online. To find out more visit onepath.
OnePath Funds Management Limited, the issuer of this product, is a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) under the Banking Act 1959. The issuer is not an ADI and an investment in the fund is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any member of the ANZ Group. Neither ANZ nor any member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees the issuer or the capital or performance of any securities issued to, or assets held by, you. Your investment is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and the relevant Product Disclosure for further information about its association with the issuer, any benefits that it may receive and other important information before deciding whether to acquire or hold this product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.