If you’re a member of ANZ Super Advantage, your employer has given you access to a flexible, cost-effective super solution – with a range of features and benefits for you and your family.
If you have not made an investment choice, your super may change with the government’s new MySuper regulations. Visit our Super changes website to find out what the changes may mean for you.
Further information can be found in the More information tab below.
- Wide investment choice- access over 50 specially managed investment funds.
- Insurance- protect your assets and those closest to you through insurance cover conveniently packaged within your super.
- Competitive fees- great value for money with low member fees, no fees for switching between investment options and a free super clearing service for most employers.
- Online access- track and manage your superannuation account online through ANZ Investor Access.
- Convenient payment options- make contributions via a series of easy payment methods including BPAY, direct credit and cheque.
- Member education and communications- learn through ANZ L-earn our online financial education tutorial covering a range of financial topics.
- Portability- members may consolidate monies from other super funds or from future employers.
- Superannuation Guarantee - 9.25% of employee's salary or wage
- Salary sacrifice
- Employer additional.
- No minimums apply
- Regular, by payroll deduction, after tax
- Additional, lump sum or irregular contributions.
Product disclosure statements
- ASA - Product Disclosure Statement (Closed to new members from 22 November 2013)(PDF 412kB)
- ASA - Member Guide (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 740kB)
- ASA - Investment Choice Guide (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 2.01MB)
- ASA - Insurance Guide (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 624kB)
- ASA - Occupational Guide (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 410kB)
- ASA - SuperChoice and the Super Clearing Service (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 136kB)
- Changing jobs guide (PDF 220kB)
- Trans-Tasman Application Form for whole Balance Transfers (PDF 140kB)
- Application for Early Release of benefits due to Severe Financial Hardship (PDF 156kB)
- Insurance Application and Short Form Personal Health Statement (PDF 128kB)
- Insurance Application and Full Personal Health Statement (PDF 400kB)
- ASA Life Events Option Form (PDF 72kB)
- Family Member Application (PDF 236kB)
- Change of Members Details Form (PDF 64kB)
- Member Investment Choice Form (PDF 196kB)
- Tax File Number Notification Form (PDF 64kB)
- Personal After Tax Contribution Form (PDF 53kB)
- Rollover Form (PDF 260kB)
- ASA Letter of Compliance (PDF 44kB)
- ASA Nomination of Beneficiary Form (PDF 96kB)
- Contributing on behalf of a spouse form (PDF 69kB)
- Direct Debit Request Service Agreement (PDF 80kB)
- Superannuation Contributions Splitting Application Form (PDF 72kB)
- Choice of Superannuation Fund Nomination Form (PDF 176kB)
- Insurance Variation Form (PDF 112kB)
- Individual Insurance Transfer Form (PDF 136kB)
- Adviser Service Fee (PDF 35kB)
- Withdrawal form (PDF 288kB)
- Additional Basic Cover Application form (PDF 112kB)
- The Super Advantage Magazine - June 2012 (PDF 2.30MB)
- The Super Advantage Magazine – August 2011 (PDF 1.02MB)
- The Super Advantage Magazine – Autumn 2011 (PDF 864kB)
- Severe Financial Hardship Fact Sheet (PDF 112kB)
- Member Update: Protect what’s important to you - April 2010 (PDF 29.2kB)
- The Super Advantage Magazine - January 2010 (PDF 656kB)
- The Super Advantage Magazine - August 2010 (PDF 740kB)
- Welcome to ANZ Super Advantage (PDF 272kB)
- The Super Advantage Magazine – July 2009 (PDF 972kB)
- ING Masterfund Financial Report - June 2009 (PDF 492kB)
- ANZ Super Advantage Product Update - February 2009 (PDF 20kB)
- Contributions Splitting Policy (PDF 60kB)
- ASA Investment Management Fee Change - May 2008 (PDF 44kB)
- Member Update: Market Volatility - February 2008 (PDF 60kB)
- Employer Update - November 2013 (PDF 2.51MB)
- Super eUpdate - June 2013 (PDF 2.37MB)
- Super eUpdate – September 2012 (PDF 2.07MB)
- Super eUpdate – September 2011 (PDF 432kB)
- Super eUpdate – February 2011 (PDF 208kB)
- Super eUpdate – July 2010 (PDF 4.22MB)
- Super eUpdate - December 2009 (PDF 1.72MB)
- ASA Product Enhancements - Employer Briefing (PDF 24kB)
- Employer Update - Member Protection (PDF 36kB)
- Employer Update - 2009 Federal Budget (PDF 240kB)
- FILE - IA - Guide to Award Modernisation and Super (PDF 0.99MB)
Employer online servicing
- SuperChoice Quick Step Guide (PDF 372kB)
- SuperChoice Instant Guide (PDF 300kB)
- SuperChoice Detailed Training Guide (PDF 948kB)
- SuperChoice Member Amendment Guide (PDF 340kB)
Policy committee information:
View other fact sheets
OnePath Custodians Pty Limited, the issuer of this product, is a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) under the Banking Act 1959. The issuer is not an ADI and an investment in the fund is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any member of the ANZ Group, other than OnePath Life Limited ABN 33 009 657 176 for any insurance product it issues or ANZ in relation to any ANZ bank account. Neither ANZ nor any member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees the issuer or the capital or performance of any securities issued to, or assets held by, you. Your investment is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. ANZ recommends that you read the Financial Services Guide (PDF 104kB) and the relevant Product Disclosure for further information about its association with the issuer, any benefits that it may receive and other important information before deciding whether to acquire or hold this product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.