If you’re a member of Integra Super, your employer has given you access to a flexible, cost-effective super solution – with a range of features and benefits for you and your family.
If you have not made an investment choice, your super may change with the government’s new MySuper regulations. Visit our MySuper microsite to find out what the changes may mean for you.
Further information can be found in the More information tab below.
- Dedicated account management and client service consultants for larger plans.
- An online Member Super Centre that has everything available conveniently in one place.
- A wide choice of investment funds.
- Interactive online financial education, calculators and seminars.
- Access to comprehensive insurance cover for death, disablement and income protection.
- Exclusive banking, lifestyle and entertainment benefits via the InvestorBenefits package.
- Competitive and flexible pricing with group fee discounts.
- Family member benefits and discounts.
- Efficient and time saving online contribution payment options.
- Hassle-free rollover assistance from other super funds they may have elsewhere.
- Free and easy remittance of contributions to other super plans.
- Helpful and efficient telephone and online customer service.
- Policy committee support.
- The ability for members to keep many benefits when they change jobs.
- Dedicated customer service and reliable administration support.
- All of this designed to consolidate your role as an employer of choice.
- A simple and easy to use website.
The above information is a summary only. For full details of fees and costs please refer to the Integra Super Product Disclosure Statement, Member, Investment Choice and Insurance Guides.
- Integra Super - Product Disclosure Statement (Closed to new members from 22 November 2013)(PDF 420kB)
- Integra Super - Member Guide (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 948kB)
- Integra Super - Investment Choice Guide (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 2.74MB)
- Integra Super - Insurance Guide (For members who joined under the PDS dated 27 February 2012)(PDF 808kB)
- Welcome to Integra Super (PDF 1.9MB)
- Changing jobs - transfer to personal (PDF 288kB)
- Product update - 2008 annual report (PDF 32kB)
- Product update - new investment funds (PDF 44kB)
- Member update 2012 (PDF 2.15MB)
Forms - members
- Full personal health statement (PDF 264kB)
- New member details form (PDF 212kB)
- Nomination of beneficiary form - binding (PDF 176kB)
- Nomination of beneficiary form - non-binding (PDF 124kB)
- Rollover Form (PDF 128kB)
- Short form personal health statement (PDF 164kB)
- Personal advice form (PDF 54kB)
- Direct Debit Request Form (PDF 124kB)
- Contributing on behalf of spouse (PDF 77kB)
- Individual insurance transfer (PDF 76kB)
- Tax file number notification form (PDF 55kB)
- Member Investment Choice Form (PDF 232kB)
- Choice of superannuation fund - standard choice form (PDF 128kB)
- Fund nomination form (PDF 440kB)
- Superannuation contributions splitting application form (PDF 88kB)
- Withdrawal form (PDF 160kB)
- Personal after tax contribution form (PDF 82kB)
- Application for Early Release of Benefits due to Severe Financial Hardship (PDF 216kB)
- Additional Standard Cover Application form (PDF 120kB)
Forms - employers
- Contributions Remittance Advice (PDF 508kB)
- Direct debit request (PDF 66kB)
- Employer default investment strategy application (PDF 83kB)
- Insurance application form (PDF 70kB)
Contact your ANZ Relationship Manager
View other fact sheets
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.