Terms & Conditions
ANZ Smart Choice Super and Pension iPad Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 1 October 2012 and closes at 11.59pm ADST on 21 December 2012 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are over the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter (“Eligible Entrants”). The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of identification, age and Australian residency prior to receiving the prize. Proof of identification, age, and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- To be automatically entered in the promotion, Eligible Entrants must open an ANZ Smart Choice Super Account and either: (i) arrange for their regular super payments from their current employer to be deposited into their ANZ Smart Choice Super account; or (ii) rollover their superannuation from their current provider. There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- There will be one prize draw and ten (10) winners. The draw will take place at 2.00pm (ADST) on 28 January 2013 (‘Draw Date’) at the offices of Mike Da Silva and Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 50 003 894 022) ('MDSA') at 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089. The draw will be conducted and scrutinised by MDSA.
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the Draw Date and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper on 31 January 2013.
- The first 10 eligible entries drawn electronically from all entries received will each receive an Apple iPad 64GB with WiFi + Cellular Connection.
- Each prize is valued at a maximum retail value of $899. The maximum total prize value is $8,990. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the value of the prize.
- Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same time & place as the original draw on 14 May 2013 subject to any applicable law. The winner(s) will be notified in writing immediately, and their name(s) will be published in the Public Notices Section of The Australian newspaper on 21 May 2013.
- Entry details will be used solely for the purposes of this competition and will then be destroyed by ANZ.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter is Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (‘ANZ’) (ABN 11 005 357 522) (ACLN 234527) of ANZ Centre, Level 9, 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008 (“Promoter”).
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/04801, ACT Permit No. TP12/02206, VIC Permit No. 12/1405 and SA Licence No. T12/1100.
Back to top