- December 2012 Distribution (PDF 124kB)
- June 2012 Distribution (PDF 120kB)
- December 2011 Distribution (PDF 120kB)
- June 2011 Distribution (PDF 116kB)
- December 2010 Distribution (PDF 112kB)
- June 2010 Distribution (PDF 112kB)
- December 2009 Distribution (PDF 96kB)
- June 2009 Distribution (PDF 48kB)
- December 2008 Distribution (PDF 48kB)
- Important announcement - ANZ Online Investment Account (PDF 112kB)
- Supplemental Deed (22 December 2011) (PDF 2.85MB)
- Information sheet 1: Things to consider when investing (PDF 32kB)
- Information sheet 2: Types of investment (PDF 36kB)
- Information sheet 3: Investment strategies (PDF 32kB)
- Information sheet 4: Index investments (PDF 44kB)
This product is jointly issued by ANZ (for the deposit account) and OnePath Funds Management Limited (for the Fund). The performance of an investment in the Online Investment Account is not guaranteed and can be volatile, particularly in the short term. Once the money that you have deposited is invested in the Fund, it is no longer held on deposit by ANZ or subject to any depositor protection under the Banking Act 1959.
Neither ANZ, OnePath Funds Management nor any other company in the ANZ Group guarantees your investment in the Online Investment Account or the performance of the product or its investments. Your investment in the product is subject to a range of investment risks. They include possible delays in the repayment of withdrawals from your investment and loss of income and principal invested.
ANZ and OnePath Funds Management recommend you read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 896kB) before deciding to acquire or hold the product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.